PS4 Error ce-34878-0

+
Hello,
I posted this somewhere else then thought maybe I should have posted in here. I know the dev’s has said to complete the Byway murders quest to fix this issue and that a patch will be coming out to fix this problem, I assume the patch in question was 1.04.?
Here is my problem. I have been playing the Witcher 3 from the get go on patch 1.04. With no problem, until I reached Skellige. Then I started getting the CE error. After doing some research I found that I should do the byways Murders quest. So I did, that only made it worse, for me doing that mission did not fix the CE-34878-0. Even though I’m playing on Patch 1.04.

So is this issue going to be fixed with patch 1.05 or are my save just corrupted for good now?
For now I reloaded an earlier save (about 20 back) where I am at level 12. The game seems to work fine on my old save, for fun I tried doing the Byway mission, but after about 5 mins of fighting those Ghouls, I got the CE error again. So I don’t know what to do, should I just wait until update 1.05 and will that fix everything?

I've also have had this problem with multiple games (Destiny was REALLY BAD, and Witcher 3 seems to be getting worse)... I think there's something wrong with my PS4... :(

Im starting to lose interest with this game because of its constant crashes... and I cant even load my save files because of the same error... what the hell is going on... Since I start the main quest, "In Preperation", Ive started to experience this constant crashes

Top Bottom