Is there any new armour on Death March difficulty?

+
Is there any new armour on Death March difficulty?

Similar to the Dark mode armour in Witcher 2, I'm just past the Baron's quest but I'm not really finding Death March much and if I only get an achievement for finishing it then I don't really see any point. If there isn't any Death March armour then does anybody know they why decided to drop this incentive?

Nope, everything is basically the same, besides enemies being stronger and your health not being replenished when meditating.

Idk, I've never played Witcher 1 and 2, so I'm not really familiar with the special armor on harder difficulties.
I would take a wild guess on CDPR, wanting to give everyone the same game content, regardless of the difficulty you play on.

Not sure I get you. What exactly is so incentivizing about a "special armour"? I why do you say they _droped_ it if it was never there to begin with?

The only current incentive is bragging rights and an achievement, neither of which I care about. Whereas at least having something special like in The Witcher 2 it gives you a reason to play it to experience the best armours in the game.

I thought having fun was the best incentive. Especially when the difficulty level provides any kind of challenge.

Top Bottom