[PS4] Final preparations(Blindingly Obvious) Bug/Glitch

+
[PS4] Final preparations(Blindingly Obvious) Bug/Glitch

In the mission final preparations (Blindingly obvious) where you have to fight the eternal fire and go after Phillipa Eilhart. When i kill the eternal fire, geralt doesn't exit combat mode, which makes it unable to jump across the big hole in the stairs. I'm playing on the PS4 (digital copy).
Occurs every time, so far i've restarted the mission over and over again, also loaded an old load file and played from there on, still the same problem. Geralt doesn't exit combat mode.This glitch makes me unable to continue the story, and therefore i really need help! thanks
Here is a picture of my problem.

Once again thanks for any kind of help!

Attachments

• witcher3.jpg
    witcher3.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 199
I've encountered this exact problem on pc and can't find any solutions, other then installing a mod. Isn't there any official acknowledgement for this and a fix would be great, it's the only thing I have left to do and have to abandon the game now.

Xbox one here and I also am stuck and haven't been able to play for the last two days (beat all other quests) beats of this.

I'd love to hear a dev acknowledge the bug so I know if a fix is on the way.

I'm having the same problem on xbox one. The game is literally not playable at this point. I've tried everything I can think of including loading old saves and starting the whole quest over. I'm stuck and can't continue the game any further.

Yes same i loaded one before the "isles of mists" and took me a days work to get back to the "blindingly obvious" mission and still didn't work. Hope they have a fix on the 1.04

Yes hopefully they have a fix. Otherwise I'm gonna be pretty pissed that I can't even finish the game.

---------- Updated at 01:37 PM ----------

I've posted a new thread for this bug in the xbox one sub-forum. Hopefully someone chimes in soon with a fix on this or one of the developers will see and let us know if it's in the next patch or not. As of now I'm waiting for some type of fix to even be able to play any further.

Lol yea same. this makes the main story unplayable, really want to complete the main story!!

---------- Updated at 01:26 AM ----------

Hey for anyone having this problem, there is good news.Patch 1.05 is said to address this issue, so we just have to wait! I'll still leave this thread open if anyone wants to share a fix or anything like that!

Hey i'm still having that problem even after getting the patch 1.05 and 1.06. Guys please help i dont know why i still cant jump over the stairs!
Btw it's for PC.

Top Bottom