Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes i'm wondering what some people trying to tell us :???:

That's enough mhhmmm?

“Wait…” he said hesitantly. She looked at him, quickly turned away. She had changed. There was nothing of the water nymph in her anymore, nothing of the luminous, chamomile-scented apparition she had been at dawn. Her eyes were blue, not black. And she had freckles—on her nose, her neckline, her shoulders. They weren't unattractive; they suited her complexion and reddish hair. But he hadn't seen them at dawn, when she had been his dream. With shame he realized he felt resentment toward her, resentment that she hadn't remained a dream, and that he would never forgive himself for it

Wrapped in her mantle, the girl pattered toward the door, her bare feet slapping the floor—troubled, flushed, awkward. No longer reminding him, in any way of... Yennefer.

Voice of the Reason

Last edited:
I don't know how can you call Yen boring and untrustworthy, the opposite Red headed witch is like what...? 10x times more boring and untrustworthy?

I assume this is referred to my earlier post so I will elaborate, boring because wears the same stuff, black black and black, I like colours. Untrustworthy because she is always scheming, Gerald hints this several times in game and I agree with him, she works for the emperor which doesn't help things. Triss bled for your friend Dandelion, I completely trust her, she proved it.

@ale666

Don't want to touch you but know how it looks like from the side? Just like:

"I've played 5 minutes of "Wild Hunt". Why the main hero is an old man?"

You've been heard. That's enough.
OMG what should we do now? *panicking* I guess nothing.
It is okay for you not to like someone. It is totally okay. I just do not understand what you want to tell us in this thread, where Yen's fans and admirers communicate.

Yeah, thinking for a minute, this is a bit bizarre now...anyway, if you @ale666 really want to learn more about Yennefer, just go to the first post or even better just read the books, even Shani is also in the books ;)

You made your point clear, so it's no use to talk about it, if your opinion is rock-solid, i can only recommend to be open about that and read what Sapkowski himself wrote (the books) or what other people wrote (see the first page), because many of them didn't have the same impression like you and they didn't read the books either.

I assume this is referred to my earlier post so I will elaborate, boring because wears the same stuff, black black and black, I like colours. Untrustworthy because she is always scheming, Gerald hints this several times in game and I agree with him, she works for the emperor which doesn't help things. Triss bled for your friend Dandelion, I completely trust her, she proved it.

If you don't mind I want to copy this one. Masterpiece.

What part of Yen saved Dandelion did you not read mate :(?

Or that Yen was tortured for a few months at Strygga Castle?

Or that she was always helping Geralt financially even when they were separated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom