Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Fringilla, I like her introduction in the books. And how she hits it off instantly with Triss, calling her personality bubbly.

Definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of her in the future, and who knows, perhaps some interactions between the two. And our witcher.

Oh yeah i can imagine the kind of interactions Geralt could reserve to her... :lol:

Oh yeah i can imagine the kind of interactions Geralt could reserve to her... :lol:

You know, I was going to say, and Triss wouldn't mind that much, and perhaps even join in the fun... after all she is now sure of herself and Geralt.

Then that train of thought reminded me of Yennefer's general attitude in the books towards Geralt's "sexual" partners and how she casually brushes them off ... all except one, Triss.

Which leads to the realization that, considering how Yennefer may be many things, but a fool certainly not, she was certainly aware of what might happen should the two of them get a real opportunity to explore the possibilities.

And hat's off to Yennefer, because her predictions were spot on:

Last edited:
May I have your attention please.

This thread was originally intended for discussion about Triss, for anyone who is playing the game. It needs to get back to being that.

There is a new thread now in the Fanart section for all Triss-related art. Please use this from now onwards for posting screenshots, fanart, videos, music, fanfiction and any similar material.
The fanart thread can be found here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54522-Triss-Fan-Art-Thread

Off-topic discussions also have no place in this thread. If you wish to chat with other Triss-fans on other matters, please use the Groups (there is already one set up by Adam Snow) or you can create a new group from your profile.

Any further fanart (including screenshots) and off-topic discussions in this, the main thread, will be deleted.

Then that train of thought reminded me of Yennefer's general attitude in the books towards Geralt's "sexual" partners and how she casually brushes them off ... all except one, Triss.

Which leads to the realization that, considering how Yennefer may be many things, but a fool certainly not, she was certainly aware of what might happen should the two of them get a real opportunity to explore the possibilities.

And hat's off to Yennefer, because her predictions were spot on:

This also explains why Geralt holds Triss at arms length in Blood of Elves. Other women he can sleep with and leave without much guilt, but Triss is different. She's a true friend, not just to Geralt but to nearly everyone he is close to as well. He can't toy with Triss's heart because she is too important to him.

This also explains why Geralt holds Triss at arms length in Blood of Elves. Other women he can sleep with and leave without much guilt, but Triss is different. She's a true friend, not just to Geralt but to nearly everyone he is close to as well. He can't toy with Triss's heart because she is too important to him.

That is one explanation... the other is that with the other women it was just physical, with Triss it would be something else, actual cheating on Yennefer, because of the feelings involved.

Or he is just afraid to open that door and see where it might lead... he can barely handle the relationship with Yennefer as it is... to start a new another one would be just too much... and let's admit it, in the books he is emotionally handicapped... even Triss accused him of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom