The Claywitch merchant... FIX IT!! -.-'''

+
The Claywitch merchant... FIX IT!! -.-'''

Cd Project i'm very angry because after a month you have not solved the bug of the merchant of Claywich that there is in the cage on the field of bandits, i kill all of the bandits one month ago (i don't have that save of course) and nothing.. no key to open that stupid cage.. I need the cards of that merchant!!
Please make that bandits respawn every time the player as not got a key or put the gwent cards of that merchant buyable somewhere because i'm tired of waiting.

Oh great that is still broken, meh! I am still waiting on fixes for quests for Dragon Age. I seriously need to stop buying RPGs until there is a version with all DLC and all patching done!

Cd Project i'm very angry because after a month you have not solved the bug of the merchant of Claywich that there is in the cage on the field of bandits, i kill all of the bandits one month ago (i don't have that save of course) and nothing.. no key to open that stupid cage.. I need the cards of that merchant!!
Please make that bandits respawn every time the player as not got a key or put the gwent cardsof that merchant buyable somewhere because i'm tired of waiting.

Believe me, you are not the only one!
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/38013-Person-in-distress-in-velen-no-key-bug/page17

another thing, i read about the "Zoltan card", but the Zoltan card is on the deck at the start of the game, why people write about that?? What is it??

yes just get it fucking done it should have been hotfixed in 1.03 that we are still waiting for it 3 months fucking later is stupid i haven't played the game in 2 months because i want my platinum to come with my deathmarch completion, i haven't even finished the game just waiting at the point of no return waiting for the fix.

The pomposity of this trader is driving me up the wall. He gave me some much blather back at his cage about how he'd reward me . Well, can you guess how he rewarded me? Yeah, that's right, he had me running round like a blue-arsed fly trying to find him, had me meditating like a idiot at Claywich for days on end, had me downloading massive patches and still the knob-jockey refuses to show his cowardly face.

The pomposity of this trader is driving me up the wall. He gave me some much blather back at his cage about how he'd reward me . Well, can you guess how he rewarded me? Yeah, that's right, he had me running round like a blue-arsed fly trying to find him, had me meditating like a idiot at Claywich for days on end, had me downloading massive patches and still the knob-jockey refuses to show his cowardly face.

Did he turn up eventually ?
I have this problem, so now I eventually get the key to release him he's nowhere to be found. Could he have been killed ?

This is on patch 1.07

Top Bottom