The Secrets of Loc Muinne / Roche's Path

+
The Secrets of Loc Muinne / Roche's Path

I always was wondering: Why on Earth The Secrets of Loc Muinne is unplayable on Roche's Path?

Cynthia has escaped this way or other, so why we can't have the quest?

First of all, on Roche path you have no idea who Cynthia is , so they would have to create new dialogue lines . Second , you get a lot of XP on Roche side in Loc Muinne by completing the "temerian" quests , i'm not sure this quest will fit , just like you don't have access to those quests on Iorveth path .

Guest 2081505

There are several quests you can do on the one path, but not on the other. It's an invitation to do the other one, too. And it's worthwhile: If you follow only one path, you don't know one third of the story.

First of all, on Roche path you have no idea who Cynthia is , so they would have to create new dialogue lines . Second , you get a lot of XP on Roche side in Loc Muinne by completing the "temerian" quests , i'm not sure this quest will fit , just like you don't have access to those quests on Iorveth path .

That isn't correct, there are no new dialogue are necessary, Just remove couple of lines. And I don't have to know who Cynthia is it's strait forward she is a nilf.

There are several quests you can do on the one path, but not on the other. It's an invitation to do the other one, too. And it's worthwhile: If you follow only one path, you don't know one third of the story
I understand that but there there is a way to do the From a Bygone Era on Iorveth's Path, so why not let us play the Secrets?

Last edited:
Top Bottom