Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon discussion thread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you necessarily have to interpret this glance this way. It could be also seen as a confirmation that she actually did have sex.

I think we can take it either way though I want to be clear it makes little difference to me. I just thought it was a funny awkward exchange between them (dad/daughter) like.

I think we can take it either way though I want to be clear it makes little difference to me. I just thought it was a funny awkward exchange between them (dad/daughter) like.

That's true. It was a funny situation. I actually really like a lot of the conversation between Ciri and Geralt. One of the best parts of the story.

That's true. It was a funny situation. I actually really like a lot of the conversation between Ciri and Geralt. One of the best parts of the story.

Yeah I would say it's my favorite part of this story. I was taken aback how well they feel around each other. Which breaks my heart even more that I got the Empress ending. Their mopey faces. I'm going to replay the game with all the free DLCs to get the Witcher ending.

---------- Updated at 06:16 PM ----------

Plot twist, she just wanted to play Gwent with him.

If there was an option to play Gwent with Avallac'h, I would actually give Gwent another shot. lol

Avallac'h is a skinny self wisdom-knowledge elf bitch

---------- Updated at 09:12 PM ----------

LMAO this is killing me. First of all I doubt Ciri and Avallac'h were banging at all.....YET! I think the sexual tension was terribly obvious but I think it hasn't gone anywhere yet. That crazy blind lady gathering young hot people for the Sabbath mentioned Ciri was still a virgin.
But is she still a virgin?

Guest 3842753

Speaking of in game Ciri's looks, am I the only one who thinks her default outfit would've been perfect without the high heels?
How would that work on the Pendulum in Kaer Morhen, I wonder?

Yeah I think the heels were too high for her and Yennefer. As a guy I've always been of the opinion that heels look silly and are silly. However, if they gotta wear heels, keep em under 1.5 inch- riding boots are roughly that high. Yen's 4 inch heels are just impractical and look weird rather than sexy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so. Otherwise she wouldn't have offered Sjkall to "show him some things".

According to the books, I think she had something with Galahad (it's not 100% sure though).

I don't think she had in mind to "let her ass be banged" by Skjall. A kiss seemed in place, and much more fitting.

The reason I don't think there was nothing in the books, at least with a male, is because she was kidnapped by Cahir, who was a honourable knight.
With the Rats, she was "saved" from Galahad by Mistle. The Ann Elle king couldn't perform, so that doesn't count.

In either case, regardless of the books, it seems CDPR deemed she is still a virgin, with that old lady scene at the Sabbath (nice spotting).

So it still leaves the original question unanswered, how is she able to unlock her full abilities? After spending so much time with Avallac'h, he still seems like the most obvious choice.

With the Rats, she was "saved" from Galahad by Mistle.

So it still leaves the original question unanswered, how is she able to unlock her full abilities? After spending so much time with Avallac'h, he still seems like the most obvious choice.

Galahad was one of Arthur's knights Ciri met in "Lady of the Lake". You mean Giselher?

Well, you still assume you need to be pregnant to be capable to use this powers. I just think CDP didn't think about this certain case with Pavetta. Furthermore Ciri should be more powerful than her mother and because of the training with Avallac'h there might be a way how to use her powers without being pregnant.
Basically: I don't take "being pregnant" as the ultimately necessary fact for accessing those powers.

I don't think she had in mind to "let her ass be banged" by Skjall. A kiss seemed in place, and much more fitting.

The reason I don't think there was nothing in the books, at least with a male, is because she was kidnapped by Cahir, who was a honourable knight.
With the Rats, she was "saved" from Galahad by Mistle. The Ann Elle king couldn't perform, so that doesn't count.

In either case, regardless of the books, it seems CDPR deemed she is still a virgin, with that old lady scene at the Sabbath (nice spotting).

I don't think she banged or will bang with Avallac'h

I think Witcher 3 is a rare example in gaming industry that shows how much potential lies in relations between father and daughter. Even if people love to see romance scene with their favourite female personalities, the most important person in entire witcher saga is one: Ciri. She is the connection between lots of themes that are portraited in the Witcher world. The ultimate goals were always connected to Ciri character: Wild Hunt, White Frost, the future of world, relationship between major characters.

One thing that i truly love in the aproach of CD Project Red is how they focused on the Geralt-Ciri theme. Every scene in the game with them feels very important in terms of personal connection between them. I really like that, specialy the positive outcomes of dialogues are really good. One of my favourites is the cutscene in Vizima, when Ciri confronts her biological father, Emhyr. When Geralt refuses to take the money, Ciri reaction is priceless, specialy the moment when she grabs witcher hand is adorable.

The game portraits Ciri in really nice way, she is a powerful weapon that can destroy entire world, but at the same time she is just a simple woman that has fellings for people she cares the most. From the entire characters that we have in Witcher saga, the most i care for is actually Ciri. I love Yennefers character, CDPR made a fantastic job with her, i care for Vesemir, i could never let Dijkstra kill Roche, Ves and Talar, but what i truly care for was Ciri fate. She is the core of Witcher 3 and witcher books and i was so happy that she survived after what she went through. Finally she can make her own decision of what to do and who to become in her life. Witcher universe is a pessimistic place with lots of negative things happening, but i really like that Ciri has a happy ending. She deserves that.

Last edited:
Avallac'h would never bang Ciri. He put her in bed with the King. As to how she lost her virginity, there is no info in the books. But well before the towers she was under that focker with an arrow in his back and she didn't care: one more , one less ...

Last edited:
I think Witcher 3 is a rare example in gaming industry that shows how much potential lies in relations between father and daughter. Even if people love to see romance scene with their favourite female personalities, the most important person in entire witcher saga is one: Ciri. She is the connection between lots of themes that are portraited in the Witcher world. The ultimate goals were always connected to Ciri character: Wild Hunt, White Frost, the future of world, relationship between major characters.

One thing that i truly love in the aproach of CD Project Red is how they focused on the Geralt-Ciri theme. Every scene in the game with them feels very important in terms of personal connection between them. I really like that, specialy the positive outcomes of dialogues are really good. One of my favourites is the cutscene in Vizima, when Ciri confronts her biological father, Emhyr. When Geralt refuses to take the money, Ciri reaction is priceless, specialy the moment when she grabs witcher hand is adorable.

The game portraits Ciri in really nice way, she is a powerful weapon that can destroy entire world, but at the same time she is just a simple woman that has fellings for people she cares the most. From the entire characters that we have in Witcher saga, the most i care for is actually Ciri. I love Yennefers character, CDPR made a fantastic job with her, i care for Vesemir, i could never let Dijkstra kill Roche, Ves and Talar, but what i truly care for was Ciri fate. She is the core of Witcher 3 and witcher books and i was so happy that she survived after what she went through. Finally she can make her own decision of what to do and who to become in her life. Witcher universe is a pessimistic place with lots of negative things happening, but i really like that Ciri has a happy ending. She deserves that.

A very nice post. I agree with most of it, and definitely do agree all the bits they've done right with her and Geralt feels fantastic. Games just don't have that side at all, and it was refreshing.

I think Ciri's character is horribly bad in TW3. She's mere story tool, both incomprehensible, poorly executed and written and overall a butchered way of the Ciri in the books without showing any additional progress (or even acknowlediging her previous progress). On top of that she's a really bad female character with no female topics or behaviour whatsoever. She's just another video gamey male guy that has the visual appearance of a woman...

Ciri is a pure disappointment for me. I wish CDPR would have never used her for TW3.

RIP Ciri

:dizzy:

I think Ciri's character is horribly bad in TW3. She's mere story tool, both incomprehensible, poorly executed and written and overall a butchered way of the Ciri in the books without showing any additional progress (or even acknowlediging her previous progress).
But how do you introduce so much history without going on for ages, and potentially bore the new players?
They've done just that for Yen, and there is an abundance of people complaining she is not perfect (myself included lol).

Although, objectively looking overall, they did a decent job with Yen's book to game transition, if only I could say the same for Ciri.

I would love to see Ciri's side from the Baptism by Fire and later books, but that would defeat the entire plot and Geralt's purpose, seeing as the latter book Ciri needs no saving and is quite capable and confident in herself.

So, if we ignore the books partially, it's OK and it works. So, I guess we got that going for us, which is nice.

On top of that she's a really bad female character with no female topics or behaviour whatsoever. She's just another video gamey male guy that has the visual appearance of a woman...

Ciri is a pure disappointment for me. I wish CDPR would have never used her for TW3.

RIP Ciri

:dizzy:

Unless... She is quite obviously meant to be portrayed as a guy, a lesbian.

Do you remember her comments when Geralt was looking at her friend the innkeeper? Like she is one of the guys. Her time with the Bloody Baron? Like she is one of the guys. And now, her comments on Geralt's relationship, again, like a dude talking to his dad.

If that was their intention, then I guess I'm ok with it, because in that case it fits the bill.

But it still doesn't explain her coldness towards Yen. That's one thing I wish they didn't sacrifice from the books for the sake of a game. It destroys the family mechanics.

A very nice post. I agree with most of it, and definitely do agree all the bits they've done right with her and Geralt feels fantastic. Games just don't have that side at all, and it was refreshing.

Yeah think Ciri-Geralt moments are exceptionally done but then i was very impressed by CD Red's interpretation of a grown up Ciri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom