Brothers In Arms / Gwent: Old Pals BUG

+
Brothers In Arms / Gwent: Old Pals BUG

Hi Guys

I am new in this Forum, so i decided to post the bug i am having today, I have updated my game to the last patch 1.07 two days ago.

I am having issues with the Following two quests

1.- Brothers In Arms (Main Quests)
2.- Gwent: Old Pals

In both quests I have to talk to Vernon Roche in one to ask for help and in the other one to play Gwent. He is located in the Cave Temerian Partisan Hideout and i cannot even talk to him.

I have attached an image, As you can notice I am in front of him and I cannot talk....

I appreciate your support, Thanks

Attachments

• 20150722_145657.jpg
    20150722_145657.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 88
Hi Guys

I am new in this Forum, so i decided to post the bug i am having today, I have updated my game to the last patch 1.07 two days ago.

I am having issues with the Following two quests

1.- Brothers In Arms (Main Quests)
2.- Gwent: Old Pals

In both quests I have to talk to Vernon Roche in one to ask for help and in the other one to play Gwent. He is located in the Cave Temerian Partisan Hideout and i cannot even talk to him.

I have attached an image, As you can notice I am in front of him and I cannot talk....

I appreciate your support, Thanks

Hello,
I have the same problem in the same part of the game/quests. I tryed to load another savedate from patch 1.05 and I could talk to him, after a short and automatic animation of Geralt talking to the entrance's guard (that isn't showing now). Curiously, in a savedate after this one, in patch 1.07, I could talk to him in the same way, but I've already played a lot after this...
I wonder if they will fix this bug...
I supose this bug is happening because there is some problem about this animation of geralt talking firstly with the guard. And I think that this happend because I activated the mission "Old Pals: Gwent" talking to Zoltan, and it was not suposed to happen this way (just a hypothesis).
We must report this this unfixed bug to CD Projet RED. But how?

Hello

I see, Well i have reported this bug through the Website in a similar way as i did here, I am currently waiting for they reply, maybe they will require the file of the gamesave as a prove and to run some tests..

Damn I cannot go forward without this quest, this issue is driving me crazy

If you keep playing long enough, loot chests become blank, random shit floats, wild horses don't move if you ride them, you have to meditate in front of 40% of people....I don't know if this is just me being stubborn and refusing to load an old save (PS4 I only have 8 save slots...?) so bugs pile on top of bugs....but dear god this is so bad...love the game, just wanna finish the damn thing.

Same here dude i can not talk to roche aswell i badly want them to fix this iv been waiting weeks now....

Top Bottom