Sugestion: Scalable quest level

+
Sugestion: Scalable quest level

I see a lot of quests in this game with very low level. Even when I first found them so I have a little sugestion to make this a little more fun and dificult: Scalable Quest level!

Here is the thing: Quest will keep the minimum level as it is now but it will start to increase when you pass that level. I think that would make things more interesting :)

Harder modes in the game could even make the quest level always 2 or 3 level above actual geralt level.

A switch to enable and disable this is fundamental as will be some people not interested in this at all.

That would be a good idea. But without the disabling part. As people need the same sort of experience for the game, and not that the game adjust to any player.

as the game already works with fixed quest level, removing it would be bad so letting the player choose is a better idea.

And it would be great if devs take the time to include this on New Game Plus DLC.

I see a lot of quests in this game with very low level. Even when I first found them so I have a little sugestion to make this a little more fun and dificult: Scalable Quest level!

Here is the thing: Quest will keep the minimum level as it is now but it will start to increase when you pass that level. I think that would make things more interesting :)

Harder modes in the game could even make the quest level always 2 or 3 level above actual geralt level.

A switch to enable and disable this is fundamental as will be some people not interested in this at all.

Yes, let's make the worst gameplay pattern ever: level scaling.
No. Awful idea.

Top Bottom