+

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

• I like triss better

Votes: 269 49.5%
  • i like yen better

Votes: 200 36.8%
  • I like tris better, and from a RP point, I would have to go for yen

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • from a RP point, I'd go with triss aswell.

Votes: 25 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. So the question is rather arbitrary from the beginning. It just doesn't matter whether you call it canon or not - at least if you're not convinced that Korin has to be Geralt's father. ;)

In this case his mother was much more interesting IMHO. Though I have zero issues with Korin being his dad :p

Hm hm, can anyone tell me, as short as you can, what is the story of The road of no return. Since i don't see it being translated to english in the future. Or if there is a link to any kind of fan translation of this story. I know this thread is not for translations, but still i would be grateful if anyone can help out :)

The flashbacks are their own story, if you are unable to understand them after 5 playthroughs there is a fundamental problem in the way you comprehend data.

*Sigh* at that time i had no knowledge of the book, and didn't know much about Yen either, so information was a bit confused. And have to admit i didn't care much about Yen at this point, but now in W3 i care so time to find the order of the flashback, is this OK ?

*Sigh* at that time i had no knowledge of the book, and didn't know much about Yen either, so information was a bit confused. And have to admit i didn't care much about Yen at this point, but now in W3 i care so time to find the order of the flashback, is this OK ?
My post sounded argumentative which isn't the case, I apologize, I have nothing against you personally. I was just confused because the flashbacks have dates and everything, it made no sense to me how you could be confused about the order.

Anyways this is all off-topic, so I think we should end this discussion now (with no hard feelings of course).

Its Yen, you know how she acts, though I didn't expect her to do THAT to her biggest love, who traded his soul for hers and then spent three years recovering his memory and looking for her... "Where were you, Yen? Why didn't you try to contact me?" "I didn't want to spoil things..." That is NOT! what I expected...
Sorry, you are wrong. He wasn't looking for Yennefer all this time. Some friend of him didn't tell him that Yennefer was his all time love and instead force him to romance her.

---------- Updated at 08:37 AM ----------

-He remember Yen in TW2 prologue
-Triss told him everything about Yen and Ciri right afterward
Though she should done this in the first game :)

Well because that dumbass want to recover his memory on his own. Still she should have said it though, but he don't want it, oh Dandelion and Zoltan didn't say it too
Didn't know Geralt can romance Zoltan and Dandelion 0_o It is one of the Triss drawbacks in the games and hiding it from other people isn't helping you know? Like with her decision to go to Kovir instead of helping Geralt find Ciri (if you don't romance her). It's Triss vs Yennefer thread and people should know Triss mistakes to make their decision. Though most of Triss fans like just because she is redhair or because she was in two previous games. And it's hard to argue with such arguments :) And even if someone agree that Triss makes mistakes there is another argument - all people makes mistakes we love her even more for her mistakes! I wonder if you can be still so positive if your best friend will steal your girlfriend\boyfriend from you :\ Or your friend would refuse to help you unless you say I love you (which means I will marry you not just I like you :)) You will still be positive about such people?

Like with her decision to go to Kovir instead of helping Geralt find Ciri
Oh, not this again.
She helped advised him to contact Corinne. She helped him to find and rescue Dandelion. Dandelion tells Ciri is not in Novigrad. What should Triss do? Go to Skellige with Geralt, knowing that Yennefer is already there?
Though most of Triss fans like just because she is redhair or because she was in two previous games.
Please, don't speak for other people, okay?

Didn't know Geralt can romance Zoltan and Dandelion 0_o It is one of the Triss drawbacks in the games and hiding it from other people isn't helping you know? Like with her decision to go to Kovir instead of helping Geralt find Ciri (if you don't romance her). It's Triss vs Yennefer thread and people should know Triss mistakes to make their decision. Though most of Triss fans like just because she is redhair or because she was in two previous games. And it's hard to argue with such arguments :) And even if someone agree that Triss makes mistakes there is another argument - all people makes mistakes we love her even more for her mistakes! I wonder if you can be still so positive if your best friend will steal your girlfriend\boyfriend from you :\ Or your friend would refuse to help you unless you say I love you (which means I will marry you not just I like you :)) You will still be positive about such people?

Actually i have argue about this many time now, so i will write some small points only:

-Yep i know her mistake in both games and books. Triss don't know Yen alive, taking advantage when he doesn't remember Yen is bad, but who can restrain love ?
-About " i love you", have a really big diccussion with Scholdarr.452 about this one.
+She have a bunch of mage kid to take care of
+She did what she could to help Geralt find Ciri, Skellige is no place for her
+She come back to KM even without romance because she care about Ciri, Yen, Geralt

And one point, don't think you can change my opinion on this one...Scholdarr.452 couldn't do that, eventhough he had many good point

Oh, not this again.
She helped advised him to contact Corinne. She helped him to find and rescue Dandelion. Dandelion tells Ciri is not in Novigrad. What should Triss do? Go to Skellige with Geralt, knowing that Yennefer is already there?
She can say now when mages are on their way to Kovie what you need from me to help you to find Ciri? But no, she just go to Kovir instead. The fact that Geralt chose Yennefer is more important for her than the fact Ciri is missing.

---------- Updated at 09:27 AM ----------

+She have a bunch of mage kid to take care of
+She did what she could to help Geralt find Ciri, Skellige is no place for her
+She come back to KM even without romance because she care about Ciri, Yen, Geralt
Yeah, some random people are more important for her than Ciri and Geralt - good point.

So she helped him and what? There isn't anything she could do more? And we are talking not about what she has done... we are talking about her refuse to help further. Can you see the difference?

And if Yennefer didn't call her? She wouldn't come back to Kaer Morhen. If you care about Geralt Yennefer and Ciri you stay and help not leave like little offended girl to other places with poor excuse... I must go because some strange people need my help.

Think about this - you ask your friend to help you find your missing daughter and he says you know 40 other strange people need my help so I can't help you.

She can say now when mages are on their way to Kovie what you need from me to help you to find Ciri? But no, she just go to Kovir instead.
I think she is able to understand, where she can be of help and where she can't. She knows Geralt is heading to Skellige, where Yen awaits. Everything else is 'what ifs'.
It's like saying Vesemir doesn't want to help Geralt to find Ciri, because they part when he finds Yen. It's like saying Yen doesn't want to find Ciri, because by the time Geralt arrives at Skellige she hasn't done much. I think you get my point.

I think she is able to understand, where she can be of help and where she can't. She knows Geralt is heading to Skellige, where Yen awaits. Everything else is 'what ifs'.
It's like saying Vesemir doesn't want to help Geralt to find Ciri, because they part when he finds Yen. It's like saying Yen doesn't want to find Ciri, because by the time Geralt arrives at Skellige she hasn't done much. I think you get my point.
Wrong. She can help and arrives when Yennefer call for her. So you can't say that she can't help anymore :\ Really!!! Ciri is missing!!! And she goes to Kovir... how you can't understand this is beyond me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom