Patch 1.08 Notes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just want to thank you guys at CDPR for the support of this game (most other companies rarely give a cr.p after releasing).
Nothing is perfect, but nothing should be : )

Marcin: thanks again for amazing work.
Do we (PC gamers) have to wait for consoles' certification ? If so is there any chance to get hotfix for gamebreaking bugs (like Get Junior) ?

I hope that they are not going to hold pc patch for console certification as this patch is just all about fixes & no new feature added to it so there is no surprises or spoilers for this 1.08 patch like 1.07 :)

First of all, thank you CDPR for making this game~ I've been in love with the game ever since I saw the trailers. I got love at first sight with Ciri~ I'm planning on buying Witcher 3 when I have saved enough for a copy. Haha~ Anyway, I hope Ciri gets her own open world quest like Geralt for the last DLC and with weapon customization options too~ haha~ Anyway, good job on making this game and hope that you guys continue to make awesome games like this~ Really love Ciri~ <3 Ciri <3

what about the "lord of undvik" quest? after encountering Hjalmar for first time in frozen ruins, after the dialog he just disappears

I would like to see the quantity of items I have in inventory on the shop screens. Example, I am at the bar menu and I want to know how many Cherry cordial I have to make White Gull without having to go out of the menu itself. Also the ability to divide and store stacks of items like repair tools so I don't have to carry all that weight around when I only need a few on my travels. Also books are now dead weight we have to carry around and can't store or sell them, so I would like the option to put them in the storage box. Thank you for your continued efforts.

I would like to see the quantity of items I have in inventory on the shop screens. Example, I am at the bar menu and I want to know how many Cherry cordial I have to make White Gull without having to go out of the menu itself. Also the ability to divide and store stacks of items like repair tools so I don't have to carry all that weight around when I only need a few on my travels. Also books are now dead weight we have to carry around and can't store or sell them, so I would like the option to put them in the storage box. Thank you for your continued efforts.

You can sell books at the book store in novigrad market. once he runs out of money, meditate for 5 days and continue. You get good prices for some of the books too. Once you have the information (such as recipes) it doesn't matter if you get rid of them. This is what I did with all my books and got around 3000 orens for it. also if you pin a recipe from the alchemy list it shows you how much you need for that recipe at the shops and whether the shops have th ingredients you need, that was added in patch 1.07.

You can sell books at the book store in novigrad market. once he runs out of money, meditate for 5 days and continue. You get good prices for some of the books too. Once you have the information (such as recipes) it doesn't matter if you get rid of them. This is what I did with all my books and got around 3000 orens for it. also if you pin a recipe from the alchemy list it shows you how much you need for that recipe at the shops and whether the shops have th ingredients you need, that was added in patch 1.07.

I would still like the option to store them, so I can read them later. I know about pinning recipes but I am still unsatisfied with it, I prefer to see quantities overall in brackets or something.

I would still like the option to store them, so I can read them later. I know about pinning recipes but I am still unsatisfied with it, I prefer to see quantities overall in brackets or something.

Hmm I do see where you're coming from. Either that set book weight to zero as well. No need for the books to have weight really considering that crafting materials don't. I would also like quest items to have zero weight. Some items stay in the quest area and there is nothing you can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom