Removed Omelette Quest for Yennefer restored!

+
Well alternate path is brief. My overall view is that it is a shame this content got worked to this level of completion before they realised it didn't fit.

I like mine with Jalapeños.

5 large eggs
1 fresh medium jalapeño pepper - cored and minced
1/3 cup green peppers - diced
1/3 cup red peppers - diced
1/3 cup onion - diced
1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese - grated
1 teaspoon Tabasco
1 teaspoon cilantro - finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 or 2 Tablespoon butter - for frying

Have Lambert, Eskell and Vesemir wearing Sombreros, performing a Mariachi number in the background as Geralt feeds Yen and we're rocking. You know, just in case the devs want ideas on how to reintroduce the scene

:drunk:

Und Keiner Eier!

Well that was possibly the cutest thing ever! I love Yen and Geralt's relationship (ironic considering my profile) I wish this was not removed.

Thank you for the console code, will entering it at the beginning of a playthrough keep it enabled on that save until you reach Kaer Morhen or do you have to enter it when you are near that time in the game?

Well that was possibly the cutest thing ever! I love Yen and Geralt's relationship (ironic considering my profile) I wish this was not removed.

Thank you for the console code, will entering it at the beginning of a playthrough keep it enabled on that save until you reach Kaer Morhen or do you have to enter it when you are near that time in the game?

Thank you MissMerigold - it is great to see a Triss fan which don't hate Yen and not finding everything related to her bad. Wish there would be more T. fans like you.

Hugs.

Thank you MissMerigold - it is great to see a Triss fan which don't hate Yen and not finding everything related to her bad. Wish there would be more T. fans like you.

Hugs.

I personally love both Yen and Triss, both of them care intensely for Geralt and Ciri both would give anything to make sure they are both safe and happy, however Triss knew from the start of their relationship that once he regained his memory that her life would change, and you see that from once Geralt began to piece his memory back together in the second game, she knew that and yet she still assisted Geralt in any way she could and with any means at her disposal, while before she had been selfish - she becomes selfless in how she will do anything to help him - Shown by the fact that her reaction to being turned down is not violent like Yen's and the fact that she would still risk her life at Kaer Morhen when she could've just stayed in Kovir.

Geralt is also super conflicted as he had essentially had two love lives, during different lives, as until he regained his memory he was unable to recall his affections for Yen.

Yen and Triss are different and yet; both stubborn and occasionally selfish, but they're both willing to risk their lives for Geralt and Ciri, Geralt is lucky to have either of them.

Last edited:
Cute, though we all know it wouldnt fit there. Thats why they deleted it. :p Its a serious situation, so a funny quest like this is out of the question. :p

Cute, though we all know it wouldnt fit there. Thats why they deleted it. :p Its a serious situation, so a funny quest like this is out of the question. :p

Yen and Geralt have done much more intimate things than cooking while in a life threatening situation, say a collapsed building.

Also any more interaction would have been very welcome, to me anyway.

Yen and Geralt have done much more intimate things than cooking while in a life threatening situation, say a collapsed building.

Also any more interaction would have been very welcome, to me anyway.

I'm not talking about intimacy. Sex is good anywhere anytime. :lol: But I was saying that this is a SERIOUS situation, not life threatening, and what they did was FUNNY, not intimate. :p

Yes, everyone wants more content, this just doesnt fit in. :p

I don't agree :p I've reloaded my save and tried this quest, didn't feel like it was 'breaking the mood' or something at all. I'm pretty sure that if this had been implemented in the game from the beginning, no one would have said that something is wrong ^^

I'm not talking about intimacy. Sex is good anywhere anytime. :lol: But I was saying that this is a SERIOUS situation, not life threatening, and what they did was FUNNY, not intimate. :p

Yes, everyone wants more content, this just doesnt fit in. :p

This scene presumingly follows Uma vomiting on Yen and having Geralt wipe her down with a cloth.

As for 'not fitting' this is shortly after dress wearing prank calls, and just before a large scale battle, so I don't think its too outlandish a scene, and it was very on par with the little fun scenes which happen throughout the books.

Also Uma's life is the one I meant that was at risk in this situation.

But I also see that after a optional odd scene another so soon might have been a little too much, but I thought it was tame enough to simply be a cute little scene.

This scene presumingly follows Uma vomiting on Yen and having Geralt wipe her down with a cloth.

As for 'not fitting' this is shortly after dress wearing prank calls, and just before a large scale battle, so I don't think its too outlandish a scene, and it was very on par with the little fun scenes which happen throughout the books.

Also Uma's life is the one I meant that was at risk in this situation.

But I also see that after a optional odd scene another so soon might have been a little too much, but I thought it was tame enough to simply be a cute little scene.

Man I'm talking about the atmoshphere. Drunk Witchers dressing up etc etc-fits. Uma vomiting, that is nothing funny-fits. Battle afterwards, well they were preparing for it-fits.
You dont have to agree, I'm just saying how I see it. For me, its good as it is now. :p

Man I'm talking about the atmoshphere. Drunk Witchers dressing up etc etc-fits. Uma vomiting, that is nothing funny-fits. Battle afterwards, well they were preparing for it-fits.
You dont have to agree, I'm just saying how I see it. For me, its good as it is now. :p

I was indicating that Uma throwing up was pretty serious, not funny, I thought something bad was going to happen to him.
But then Yen asks Eskel not to do the wiping down of Yen himself and to give it over to Geralt, just a little cute moment between them - and then the Omelette would have added a big ol' burst of cuteness before a battle which we all know ended in tears. Seems fitting me me :x

But I am not going to deny that maybe it was a little much is some peoples opinions, otherwise it wouldn't have been cut full stop.

Top Bottom