[Mild Character Spoilers] Missed opportunities for romance options

+
Hm... Will they change the animations a bit , or maybe we get the same 0815 , but with fringilla Face ?

Probably stock body.

Would like some variety in bedable body types, like the full bodied women of Djikstras bath house for example. They are nice and real.
Its a shame they have gone for stock bodies with everyone, especially courtesans

Definitely Rosa Var Attre. I mean after the fencing lessons quest the reaction I got was "wait..that's it?" I mean all that dialogue and interaction with the character to get blueballed? I mean at least give us some kind of ending or closure as to maybe Geralt wasn't interested in a spoilt lady..something along the lines, but we literally just got "good luck" and whatever story was built got cut. Sounds like CDProject Red started the romance idea but ran out of time so they never added the romance mission. It would totally help if these kind of missed romance options will be gone through in the upcoming DLC's.

I disagree with the idea of giving Geralt a series of one night stands, Kiera was a one off -Sleeping with the entire female cast isn't really his thing anymore - Geralt is trying to find a way out of the world, he wants to disappear and settle down with either Yen or Triss, he has had his time as a wondering loner able to sleep around without consequence (Depending on your ending) he now has a daughter and a true relationship he does not need to be so... adventurous.

@MissMerigold
My Geralt still wants a succubus and/or Mermaid moment before he meets Yen at skellige :p
He was so disappointed after a few meetings with succubuses and nothing happened....i did see that in his face :cry:

Geralt is trying to find a way out of the world, he wants to disappear and settle down with either Yen or Triss, he has had his time as a wondering loner able to sleep around without consequence (Depending on your ending) he now has a daughter and a true relationship he does not need to be so... adventurous.
Agreed, I was about to say the same thing. Geralt sleeping with a lot of women feels pretty out of place considering the story's themes. The Keira romance was very well handled, though I'd wish there was some kind of repercussion for it if you also romance Triss or Yen. Not them breaking up with Geralt, that should only happen if you romance both, but just them expressing their dissatisfaction if you slept with Keira. Choice and consequence!

And I feel it would detract from the mentioned characters (Rosa, Tomira, Cerys etc.) if you could sleep with them. Not that there is anything wrong with a female character wanting to have sex (duh), but it would irk me if every cool, pretty female character you meet would also be a cockacidal maniac. Basically that's how TW1 handled it. And though I enjoy the shamelessness of that, I think a more serious approach to romance fits the story of TW3 better.

Rosa and Tomira should have been romancable. The game had a ridiculous low amount of "one-night-stands" considering the lenght. Bad job CDP

To be honest, I wouldn't have said no to a threesome with Priscilla, even if she insists Dandelion has to be part of it.
She is just too hot:wub:

@Krull32 is correct, Geralt needs something different...Mermaid, succubus, water hag, bruxa...Whatever...

Aye !

To be honest, I wouldn't have said no to a threesome with Priscilla, even if she insists Dandelion has to be part of it.
She is just too hot

Well, Geralt would not say no to her too :p
No joke, she have something ...she's special.

And Dandelion have still enough girls in novigrad :D

I agree Geralt is more grown up now, but that doesn't mean there should be no option to have something going on here and there.
I mean what about the people who don't like Triss or Yen? What about the people who would decide for a single-life for Geralt?

I did at least expect a TW2-level amount of opportunities, especially since the game is about 4 times as long as TW2.
Geralt ALWAYS slept around and even when he had Ciri and even when he had his off-and-on with Yennefer they did (BOTH actually, Yen also) have their flings on the side. They knew it was never anything serious (well, most of the time *cough* Triss *cough* Fringilla *cough* that-mage-Yen-had-something-with-forgot-his-name *cough*). For them it was just.... relaxing, having fun, nothing personal.

Top Bottom