Radovid - Anything good come of his rule? *Spoilers*

+
Now why the hell Roche come to help Geralt
Because he want favor from Geralt later on, to help him kill Radovid, it`s favor for favor, just put pieces together ;)

wasnt Natalis killed in some skirmish? there are some letters around about him, especially in White Orchard, and i think Roche mentioned Natalis is no more, and he and his boys are everything what left of Temerian army. (even though in reality, he would have much more men, after all, Meve had several thousands knights when she fought Nilfgaard commando style during second war.. while Lidia & Rivia wasnt as big as Temeria)

But it's Dijkstra that bring you into the plot :x

i think he came because of their friendship - after all, you helped him to handle Ves in Mubrydale.. its quite obvious he was already involved in negotiations with Nilfgaard at that time, that is why he was against killing the captured commander..

Can't quite remember, but I think it was the Kaedweni reinforcements that finally routed the Nilfgaardians in the end.

You are forgetting the redanians. Those reinforcemente were the kaedweni special forces (in the spanish version they were called "The grey ones" or something similar) and Blenheim's cavalry: a great forces assembled with Kovir's money. But the temerians were the key in the center

wasnt Natalis killed in some skirmish? there are some letters around about him, especially in White Orchard, and i think Roche mentioned Natalis is no more, and he and his boys are everything what left of Temerian army. (even though in reality, he would have much more men, after all, Meve had several thousands knights when she fought Nilfgaard commando style during second war.. while Lidia & Rivia wasnt as big as Temeria)

Unfortunately Temeria's army was caught off guard and scattered, there is probably other Guerrilla groups ~ But as there is no figurehead for them to rally behind the only orderly part of the army left is Roche's commando group, or none that is mentioned, and I am sure if Natalis was looking to protect Anais until it becomes time to put her on the throne he'd fake his death to throw of the scent.

I haven't found any letter. All I've heard is that he has disappeared. If you know where are this letter you mentioned, tell us please

You are forgetting the redanians. Those reinforcemente were the kaedweni special forces (in the spanish version they were called "The grey ones" or something similar) and Blenheim's cavalry: a great forces assembled with Kovir's money. But the temerians were the key in the center
My understanding was that the main army was mainly Redanian and Temerian (with Temerian vassals.) Kaedwen, Cidaris etc were fighting in other fronts and could only send limited reinforcements.
But this is:eek:fftopic:

This thread is about talking about how amazing Radovid is.

The answer is very.

personally, the only thing i would like to adjusted is the Djikstra's fate... it is quite strange he would want to kill Roche and Thaller, while expecting Geralt to betray Roche in favour of Djikstra after Roche helped at Kaer Morhen while Djikstra refused.. is a bit strange.. instead, i would make him do the coup in the background, betraying them and taking power (without killing them), or make Djikstra a bit more helpful when Geralt asked for help.

---------- Updated at 09:54 AM ----------

I haven't found any letter. All I've heard is that he has disappeared. If you know where are this letter you mentioned, tell us please

few letters from soldiers that were fighting with Natalis can be found in White Orchard, amongst some loot in the Mill. Also, Thallers monocle can be found in the house where frying pan quest happens, suggesting it was Thaller who took the pan.

personally, the only thing i would like to adjusted is the Djikstra's fate... it is quite strange he would want to kill Roche and Thaller, while expecting Geralt to betray Roche in favour of Djikstra after Roche helped at Kaer Morhen while Djikstra refused.. is a bit strange.. instead, i would make him do the coup in the background, betraying them and taking power (without killing them), or make Djikstra a bit more helpful when Geralt asked for help.

---------- Updated at 09:54 AM ----------

few letters from soldiers that were fighting with Natalis can be found in White Orchard, amongst some loot in the Mill. Also, Thallers monocle can be found in the house where frying pan quest happens, suggesting it was Thaller who took the pan.

I knew about the monocle and I though it will give us extra diaologues with him but nothing in the end, Could you show us a screenshot of this letter please?

Radovid open my eye, all i see now is the Witcher 2's plot is Roche doing from the start. Btw Geralt don't involve in polictic, not even dare to kill king. So basically he is OCC when helping Roche and Dijkstra :popo:

Yeah, i agree with you idea :cheers2:

I knew about the monocle and I though it will give us extra diaologues with him but nothing in the end, Could you show us a screenshot of this letter please?

not sure i still have it, its available in the beginning of the game, and i most likely dropped it already, as in my current playthrough im already doing Novigrad quests.

not sure i still have it, its available in the beginning of the game, and i most likely dropped it already, as in my current playthrough im already doing Novigrad quests.

Ok, thank you! Do you know the precise location? I'll try to find it

Please.. No more.
I am sorry but i must open your eyes about Roche
In W2 you almost capture Foltest asassin Letho in Flotsam but who is there to ruin this plan, Roche pretending to attack Scoia'tael but later don`t kill Iorveth ???

Someone betray blue stripes, we never find out who, but Henselt hang them and rape Ves, but isn`t strange that Roche is the only one who is not there when Henselt capture and hang them, Blue stripes are special forces Temeria unit who would not work with nilfgard so they must go

Roche who first kills ask question later showing mercy to nilfgardian in W3 ???, i don`t think so unless he works for them.

Radovid was good king, he even married striga, and then Roche, Dijikstra and Nilfgard showed up and ruined everything, treason everywere

Last edited:
Top Bottom