Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the poster itself: (if you want bigger resolution tell me, I will post it later.

Great job Sagi! Also It's great to see I don't have the worst handwriting around here.

@Sagitarii cheers m8, looks amazing and expresses very much how i feel about this forum/the developers overall. molto bene.

Congratulations! Pity this had to coincide exactly with my computer being down: I would have liked to submit my signature of thanks. Ach, well, here it is anyway, whether anyone wants it or not:

is that grass in your signature? welcome back :cheers3:

@Vigilance.492 congratulations, m8. more australians, the better 8^) hope they dont work you too hard

Odrin... so close him and yet so far to buy him a drink.... Poor fellow!
Some fellows are lack being cat's whiskers in there. Not so strong compare to ladies like lion cub or snow queen. And people complaining bout them devs giving less influence.

Ah, I just wiggling that wizzle here. Probably not the right place for it.

---------- Updated at 09:01 AM ----------

Here, boi!

Them shenanigans right there, hah. Great, didn't found that yet.

All those lasses talk about sorceresses around here, it is painful everyone forgot about real chaps like Odrin.

That is sad, lads.

No man's land, Redania nor Nilfgaard will not forget about Odrin anytime soon. I've yet to see his shenanigans in Skellige. :happy:

Odrin... so close him and yet so far to buy him a drink.... Poor fellow!

Poor fella indeed.

Last edited:
@Vigilance.492

Yeah ... definatly ... those Triss / Yen "fans" are just going to far.... even i got away from there.
Even though ... i share the opinion that the basic Triss content got a cut back ... compared to
the Yennefer content ... (if you call it like that) wished the decision we have to make would ve
been FAR FAAAAAR more difficult than that what we got now...

Besides ... i miss Triss open loose Hair style .... :/ fuck those knobs

Bah.... well ... lets hope CDPR guys will not overdo it with balancing the content...
and "fall" for "to much" Triss then ....

Uggghhh .... i need a good whisky now... hey keeper ... pour me 4 cl!
(2cl just don t suffice after mentioning those "waifufanshit", no matter which one)

@Sagitarii thx for sharing that with us buddy ;) well done

Last edited:
I want to do a request for activation code of deleted booze quest with Odrin (and omelette too if there's one left after Yennefer..)

Where to send a petition?

To the devs probably. Think of it. The lost 17th DLC called The drunken adventures of Odrin: A Kaedweni soldier's story of alcohol and travel...on whores' arses.

Although that last bit might be too much. With Odrin it's all about the booze really.

Last edited:
Ah, I'm rather glad I've missed the latest round of Triss versus Yennefer wars! I suppose being absent has its small advantages. As for Odrin, though, while I admit he and his mates were a jolly laugh in Henselt's Camp, I never would have guessed the lad himself would become such an infamous -- and surprisingly popular -- rogue.

Last edited:
Ah, I'm rather glad I've missed the latest round of Triss versus Yennefer wars!

Hahaha, I'm reading this while waiting for the forum to show me the Yen thread for the first time in probably two weeks. Seems the forum wants me to miss it, too ;)
Anyways, I'm not very active over all in the last weeks, someone's keeping me busy. Aaand it's too hot. Aaaand I'm thinking in Polish most of the time. And I'd like to work on a new story ... damn summer.

/Edit: Thx forum. I like you very much, really. You could even say, I love you. But WHY do you keep bugging around?
/Edit 2: Oh, look! I'm a forum user for one year now. Time goes fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom