Take screenshots without HUD

+
Take screenshots without HUD

Is there an easy way to disable the HUD to take clean screenshots?
Obviously going to the settings to disable each HUD component individually is just not very practical every time I want to take a screenshot. Some games have a way of disabling the HUD with a console command e.g. DAI, Skyrim, etc.

It seems to me the developers overlooked a basic feature that should be present in modern rpg games.

Obviously going to the settings to disable each HUD component individually is just not very practical every time I want to take a screenshot. Some games have a way of disabling the HUD with a console command e.g. DAI, Skyrim, etc.

It seems to me the developers overlooked a basic feature that should be present in modern rpg games.
But there is a console command.
"dlgshow" hides the HUD, "dlghide" shows it.

I found the mod on Nexus, it's called "Debug Console Enabler Updated". I guess I'll try it and hope it won't break my game. I remember the good old days of playing Skyrim with tens of great Nexus mods, which occasionally caused glitches and conflicts.

Btw, another useful mod is "Disable Intro and storybook videos" which removes the load screen videos and keeps load times to a minimum.

To the game developers:

The console is a basic feature that should be enabled by default. Most games of this type have the console enabled. Installing mods is always risky and could break the game.

Thank you.

I have the same suggestion. It's a bit tiring to disable and enable each HUD icon, every time I want to take a clean shot in the game. A single button to clean the screen would be great.

Top Bottom