Keira dies with one shot, patch 1.07

+
Keira dies with one shot, patch 1.07

This is my second playthrough on Death March and this time Keira dies with one shot during the Wandering in the Dark quest. Previously, she was able to take some damage with her health bar decreasing...now it goes from full health to death!! I hope this is a bug and not by design, she held her own against the golem minutes before, and now is killed from one dog bite!!

Yeah, I had to go through this sequence three times until I managed to keep her alive. Very annoying.

do eit with the change.. see it as a new little DM challenge .... its easily doable if you use the right signs, Yrden simply as passive protection , makign the dogs slower, thus easier zo kill of, use construct oil, and protect yourself with a damaging quen that throws enemies back, using urself practicalyl as protected, trying to stand always between the dogs and keira as protected meat shield, trying always to keep their aggro on you. Focus the attacks always on the dog, that is nearest to keira. Dont use strong attakc, only fats attacks. No dodge rolls, only side stepping if seriously needed, if not a quen protected hit owuld be wiser at the moment for the damage and the throwback/stun

needed also some tries, but its absolutely doable and the kind of difficulty, that suits to DM

can confirm, it seems to happen on the second portal, as soon as one of the WH dogs hits her she dies immediately

She should not be killed with one shot from a dog. It is a bug and needs to be fixed. SPOILER ALERT: If Geralt chooses to fight her later in the game, he should be able to one shot her as well. But that does not happen.

Top Bottom