Has ANYONE been able to pull the new finishers since 1.08/NG+ ?

+
Has ANYONE been able to pull the new finishers since 1.08/NG+ ?

It seems whenever Geralt would perform one of the sweet new finisher animations that enemies just grab their stupid throats and fall awkwardly to the ground. I've tried using Manual finishers but so far I only ever get the old animations.

Actually has anyone ever managed to pull one of the new animations MANUALLY (even before NG+)?

I've got it set to display them automatically and I've seen some of them.

Oh I laughed... and winced "That has GOT to hurt".

As for manually, never tried it.

I used to be able to do them before 1.08 with auto finishers turned off. Now I don't even get them at all which is a shame as they look brutally awesome.

Last I fought some humans I got the new finishers. But I recently reinstalled the whole game so that might have helped.

Started working for me on PS4 recently, I changed them to manual. In one fight with bandits/pirates I was able to do about 5 new finishers. I was holding L2 the whole time to parry, even when attacking, but I don't think it had something to do with it.

I do have them happen ( both on NG+ and normal saves) but not very often. I do also get a sort of stutter sometimes when the screen goes 'wierd' as if im about to do a finishing move but nothing happens and the enemy just sort of falls over. But even less often maybe... once in all of white orchid ( and I died a few times thinking I can kill wolves on NG+ at 38 by just whirling... lol) . I found some of them to be a bit gltichy since I got them though.

I've seen some finishers but I can't be sure that they are the new ones....anyone got a list of the types of finishers?

I've seen an arm lopped off, a leg then head and also a complete slice through of the torso (awesome that one).....are these the new ones?

The DLC have a problem on the ps4 it's impossible to do the new finishers
The only thing we have to do is waiting for a long time for a fix

For me on ps4 everytime Geralt want to do the new finishers the enemy would just fall holding to his throat. I reinstall the whole game 2 times and the dlc same thing again

Top Bottom