Breasts are too small.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breasts are too small.

I've just got to Velen and noticed that the breasts are too small in this game, any chance of getting a DLC that fixes this or even a user made mod? It would be nice if all the female NPC's had a huge bust size. Perhaps a slider toggle in the options menu? Then users could set the optimal size for maximum immersion.

Breast size in Witcher 2 brothels were ideal.

I've just got to Velen and noticed that the breasts are too small in this game, any chance of getting a DLC that fixes this or even a user made mod? It would be nice if all the female NPC's had a huge bust size. Perhaps a slider toggle in the options menu? Then users could set the optimal size for maximum immersion.

Breast size in Witcher 2 brothels were ideal.

I was rather wondering when a suggestion like this would arise. Though, I must admit, the slider-bar toggle comes as a bit of a novel twist. I'm not sure if 'immersion' is quite the right description, however . . . 'endowment', or 'engorgement' might better fill the bill. . .

sv3672

Forum veteran
I've just got to Velen and noticed that the breasts are too small in this game

Seem to be fine to me, the models generally look realistic.

any chance of getting a DLC that fixes this or even a user made mod?

DLC - not likely
User made mod - would not be surprised, if Skyrim mods are anything to go by. Although the "enhanced" Witcher 3 models themselves could very well end up being Skyrim mods

Just wait until you run into Triss- if you haven't already lol

More or less consistent with the previous game.

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Attachments

• BREWESS.jpg
    BREWESS.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 361
  • water-hag-featured-e1432688983292.jpg
    water-hag-featured-e1432688983292.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,692
Forget breasts (did I actually just say that?), have you even seen how short the dwarven beards have gotten since TW1? Tsk, a real shame. A beard slider is what's sorely needed.
While it's a bit of a struggle to put breasts completely from my mind, you've a good point: the beards have become alarmingly short! It's downright disgraceful! We should be bristling with indignation.

Last edited:
There are a couple of women in the bath house that would say their breast are to big .

Yea did notice beards also .

I already suggested this here at point 12 check.. Actually its not about size but there should be variety in models as well as in sex positions.

Code:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/57297-%E2%80%A2-suggestions-on-almost-everything-%E2%80%A2?p=1908259#post1908259

Forget breasts (did I actually just say that?), have you even seen how short the dwarven beards have gotten since TW1? Tsk, a real shame. A beard slider is what's sorely needed.

And according to the "Baptism of Fire" novel, dwarves are considered as adults if their beards reach to the belt. I'm ok with Zoltan's beard since it had been cut by some racists, but what with the others? Are the all dwarves from the game just callow youngsters? What a shame.

I must create a new thread of protest. But my signature is too full to add another link :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom