Triss Fan Art Thread

+
It is prerendered, I had to enable the non prerendered version and replace yen with triss there, but it's really broken, but you can make a few decent screenshots (like I did...)
Thanks for screenshots.
This are the best!

I'm finally able to edit most files, still a lot of unknown variables but I can edit and save a bunch of them, so I did a proper replace of Yenn in the Kaer Morhen scene. It's just a shame that the non prerendered scene is so broken :p.

Too bad a scene like that is not actually in the game. The first return to Kaer Morhen with Uma can be quite disappointing, and there is still a bed that is not broken.

It's been six months since Geralt and Triss have left each other!

All this time Geralt remembered the happy moments he spent with Triss, in recent days he began to dream of nightmares!Unable to hold back any longer,Geralt looking for Triss!

He finds her, but Geralt sees that he didn't expect to see,Triss tried to hide her feelings!She loved him with all her heart,and never stopped loving,but she could no longer tolerate the pain!

When their eyes met, in their memory flashed moments from the past! All this time they spent together in the city was amazing! Being together with him,she momentarily forgot about everything!

Triss decides leave from Geralt,from everything that is connected with him,to try to start a new life! Although, she knew that without Geralt her life will not be happy.
At one moment, Geralt thought that he had lost her forever,but one night everything changed...

Last edited:
It's been six months since Geralt and Triss have left each other!

All this time Geralt remembered the happy moments he spent with Triss, in recent days he began to dream of nightmares!Unable to hold back any longer,Geralt looking for Triss!

He finds her, but Geralt sees that he didn't expect to see,Triss tried to hide her feelings!She loved him with all her heart,and never stopped loving,but she could no longer tolerate the pain!

When their eyes met, in their memory flashed moments from the past! All this time they spent together in the city was amazing! Being together with him,she momentarily forgot about everything!

Triss decides leave from Geralt,from everything that is connected with him,to try to start a new life! Although, she knew that without Geralt her life will not be happy.
At one moment, Geralt thought that he had lost her forever,but one night everything changed...

That's beautiful and great story! ^_^ Love it! Can you please tell me what does she say at 4:49 - 4:55? Cannot remember that part and that smile. XD

That's beautiful and great story! ^_^ Love it! Can you please tell me what does she say at 4:49 - 4:55? Cannot remember that part and that smile. XD

Yeah, Love it too. The people in here are awesome. She said I LOVE YOU. Seriously though, if i remember correctly she said "I dont know how I manage to get them all together" or something like that. She was referring to her mission to get the mages out of Novigrad.

Yeah I love them together,and their entire history they have passed!:heart:

Yes DaWitcher right! When she looks at Geralt ,before he asked "So does this mean it's good time to ask you about...." And at this point when he says she looks at him! And the phrase is a compliment! :happy:

You probably noticed I changed a bit of the dialogue,so they seem more cute...

Last edited:
Top Bottom