[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@essenthy
Will every area have a separate colour scheme? E.g. blue Skellige, as it was in 2013?
And is it possible to implement on Skellige a heavy blizzard that happens in Tedd Deireadh world?

Last edited:
@essenthy any new informations for us about the state of development, the progress, or the problems you have to face?
what about some screenshots or at least one? :)

And is it possible to implement on Skellige a heavy blizzard that happens in Tedd Deireadh world?

It should be doable by adding another weather to skellige.

Something like that ?

(sorry for the poor quality, I only got my old laptop available at the moment).

@essenthy any new informations for us about the state of development, the progress, or the problems you have to face?
what about some screenshots or at least one? :)

its going well, thers no problems actually since using Sarcen mod editor pretty much open up everything else, its just a matter of how much time and effort you wanna put in it

the thing is when i discover how something work, i have to add that in every other zone, so it take a lot of time and testing, but i decided to stop doing research and instead trying to make a release with what i have for the moment

---------- Updated at 11:16 AM ----------

Something like that ?

weather is very easy to edit, you can pretty much do whatever you want, but i still dont know how to trigger them for specific sub zone, i have a rough idea about how that work but i dont have time to put in that for the moment

the thing is when i discover how something work, i have to add that in every other zone, so it take a lot of time and testing, but i decided to stop doing research and instead trying to make a release with what i have for the moment
Mate, no one is in a rush, take your time. Quality is always better than a faster release !

@essenthy thank you for the new informations, and it sounds like it's gone be awesome.

take your time, and don't get frustrated by trial and error.
remember you can update whenever you got the time. :)

Any word on patch 1.11 support or hotfix or anything really? I'm getting a script compilation errors and the game just wont launch...
Am I doing something wrong here? I tried to find the answer by searching in various other forums and what not, and found nothing, not even a word... So now I'm here, whats going on? Do I need to do something else? Do I need to edit out something before I just copy/paste into the mods folder? anything?

Something like that ?

I feel that these types of weather conditions break immersion because there is no build up of snow on the ground, and people walk around like it's nice and sunny, oblivious of the storm. I find that more subtle changes to the default weather add more immersion.

Any word on patch 1.11 support or hotfix or anything really? I'm getting a script compilation errors and the game just wont launch...
Am I doing something wrong here? I tried to find the answer by searching in various other forums and what not, and found nothing, not even a word... So now I'm here, whats going on? Do I need to do something else? Do I need to edit out something before I just copy/paste into the mods folder? anything?
Do this :
open playwitcher.ws in modturbolighting\content.scripts\game\player and search for this line: theGame.GetGamerProfile().ClearAllAchievements();
and replace it with:
theGame.GetGamerProfile().ClearAllAchievementsForEP1();

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom