The Witcher 2 Rap - Broken Pixels

+
The Witcher 2 Rap - Broken Pixels

This rap is not mine but still is very cool watch and tell me what you think
#Long Live Geralt of Rivia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9hxHRdPysI

Released some time in 2012. That explains why I feel like I've heard it before.

It's actually not too shabby. Pretty cool song.

One post has been hidden for unappropriate language. Don't take it personal guys, but we can't allow the usage of certain words, no matter if the intention is good or bad :)

secondchildren said:
One post has been hidden for unappropriate language. Don't take it personal guys, but we can't allow the usage of certain words, no matter if the intention is good or bad :)/>

HI

secondchildren said:
One post has been hidden for unappropriate language. Don't take it personal guys, but we can't allow the usage of certain words, no matter if the intention is good or bad :)

Sorry for asking but what kind of word ? :confused:

BlackLeopard said:
Sorry for asking but what kind of word ? :confused:/>

The "N-word". Members who may not be familiar with American English usage should note that it is extremely offensive in all contexts except in-group slang.

Moderator: No further discussion on that point means no further discussion on that point; it does not invite debate over moderation policy. Posts have been deleted.

My god. The Gestapo, um, I mean, the moderators love to display their authority but it's getting fucking creepy guys. 2 different mods isn't needed to get the fucking point across. We get it. Jesus christ. You're really gangbanging your point beyond any comfortable line. The Escapist has no problem with people using certain words for comedic effect. Is the Escapist full of offensive posts and inconsiderate pricks? Nope. Anything could be taken as being offensive. Does that mean that we should just censor any poster, no matter what intent is behind the statement?

Keep up being such inspirations for us all. No further discussion on that point, I mean my god. It's like watching Serpico.

addar

Forum veteran
u mean people from Nigeria??? why black peoples can say it and white one cant?? this is racism a specially when someone commenting rap/hip-hop

Another post has been hidden, no need to push the button over again. We had our reason to do so, no ban has flown, no official warning, only one post removed. Now please back on topic. If you want you can contact a moderator in private and ask explaination.

There's also Silver & Steel by Miracle of Sound. It's not a rap, but it IS a Witcher song.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24z6ejrS7GM[/media]

Duskey said:
There's also Silver & Steel by Miracle of Sound. It's not a rap, but it IS a Witcher song.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24z6ejrS7GM[/media]

Forgot about that song sweet thanks man :)

secondchildren said:
Another post has been hidden, no need to push the button over again. We had our reason to do so, no ban has flown, no official warning, only one post removed. Now please back on topic. If you want you can contact a moderator in private and ask explaination.

Woot I just logged in and found out about this. I dont wanna rediscuss this and make you remove posts again or something but I just wanna say that I didnt mean it in any offensive way whatsoever so I dont understand why it is flagged as racist. Since when is using slangs on the internet forbidden? :confused:

Red0oG said:
Woot I just logged in and found out about this. I dont wanna rediscuss this and make you remove posts again or something but I just wanna say that I didnt mean it in any offensive way whatsoever so I dont understand why it is flagged as racist. Since when is using slangs on the internet forbidden? :confused:/>/>/>/>

You should become acquainted with the history of the "slang" word in question; it is not value-neutral and is fighting words when used by one who is not in-group. To put it in specifics, unless your ancestors were owned by white men, their children were sold away from them, and they were worked to an early death, you have no business using it.

Red0oG said:
Woot I just logged in and found out about this. I dont wanna rediscuss this and make you remove posts again or something but I just wanna say that I didnt mean it in any offensive way whatsoever so I dont understand why it is flagged as racist. Since when is using slangs on the internet forbidden? :confused:/>

Unofficial language (words or grammar) or interpretation of language, usually because the language is too recent or not used widespread enough to be assimilated officially. Slang exists in pretty much every language, and is part of the natural evolution of a language.
The way I'm speaking right now was probably considered slang hundreds of years ago.

And last time I check the "N" word did not apply.

secondchildren said:

Moderator: Repeated as a reminder that the subject is closed; further attempts to dispute the moderator action will be deleted on sight.

Top Bottom