Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Val. And hang in there! The White frost is just a stupid legend and Ithlinne was a nutjob. Spring will come eventually! You'll see!

6 months later:

I'll just stick to warm sounds of Novgorod gusli and bowed lyre. I can listen to them for months. It's a special Timo Väänänen's magic. :)

Last edited:
I generally play for fun -- occasionally to win.

I had some highstakes in mind, you see gambling has never been one of my stongest side but this time I am willing to risk it. what say you..250 crowns?

Thanks Val. And hang in there! The White frost is just a stupid legend and Ithlinne was a nutjob. Spring will come eventually! You'll see!

Oh i sincerely hope this frost stops soon, i am expecting a package containing some rather rare valuables and the couriers are having massive delay's.

---------- Updated at 11:33 AM ----------

your heart, my raven beauty

I always thought you folk didn't believe that sorceresses had a heart.

And that bowed lyre is a peculiar little instrument. Like it. :)
Yeah, I so much fell in love with bowed string instruments after Wild Hunt. Especially with jouhikko and kemenche.

[video=youtube;Z1FsX20-cds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsX20-cds[/video]

Kata is so good at it. :victory:

Last edited:
Yeah, I so much fell in love with bowed string instruments after Wild Hunt. Especially with jouhikko and kemenche.

[video=youtube;Z1FsX20-cds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsX20-cds[/video]

Kata is so good at it. :victory:
when hearing this insturment play in other songs, i assumed it wasn't just one playing, but multiple ones o_O
kinda like in orchestras when they have multiple violons playing.

Yeah, the lactic acid fermentation that produces yogurt creates a little alcohol as a byproduct. Other fermented milks, like kefir or kumiss, can be almost as alcoholic as weak beer. Better living through chemistry.

It was yoghurt that contained a small amount of rum, and since I was learning for the test I'm writing on Saturday, I simply decided to find out how much it was.

Without knowing the volume of your yoghurt, this information is useless! I am disappointed in you.

Actually, it isn't. To get this number, you'll have to know the weight of the alcohol contained, and therefore you needed to know the volume of that whole yoghurt.

It was yoghurt that contained a small amount of rum, and since I was learning for the test I'm writing on Saturday, I simply decided to find out how much it was.

Actually, it isn't. To get this number, you'll have to know the weight of the alcohol contained, and therefore you needed to know the volume of that whole yoghurt.

Damn it, my head is sore after reading that. Maths and science were never my greatest skills at school. :sleepy:

I always thought that this is a busy place :D Or am I just sitting at the wrong table?

Attachments

• 61381047.jpg
    61381047.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 26
Don't worry, some around here are a bit shy, I think we need some alcohol too loose some tongue's.

So maybe I'll buy a round for everyone :)

I'm quite a hermit myself, but now I have been alone for so many days that company would be nice change. You can't go out 'cause there is everything covered in white frost and very cold. Tomorrow I need to go to work again, but this evening is good time for me sitting here!

So maybe I'll buy a round for everyone

I'm quite a hermit myself, but now I have been alone for so many days that company would be nice change. You can't go out 'cause there is everything covered in white frost and very cold. Tomorrow I need to go to work again, but this evening is good time for me sitting here!

In these cold and bitter times it is indeed nice to spend some time with pleasant and occasionally sinister folk.
Tell me about it, My studies have been put on hold because my school decided to close a few days because of the white frost.

Anyway bottom's up kind one!

In these cold and bitter times it is indeed nice to spend some time with pleasant and occasionally sinister folk.
Tell me about it, My studies have been put on hold because my school decided to close a few days because of the white frost.

Anyway bottom's up kind one!

:cheers2:

So this IS the right time for Ciri to beat up the white frost! Anyone know how I can contact her? :question:

---------- Updated at 06:43 PM ----------

i'm never shy. in fact, i'm too blunt for my own good sometimes and too direct XD

Has the doorman kicked you out of here many times? :D

So this IS the right time for Ciri to beat up the white frost! Anyone know how I can contact her? :question:

---------- Updated at 06:43 PM ----------

Has the doorman kicked you out of here many times? :D
well, never to be honest.
i was mostly talking about real life situations. ^^

OMG now I understand it first...Finland is the parallel universe where Gerald stays when he follows Avallac'h... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom