Quicktravel crash travelling to Hierarch Square

+
Quicktravel crash travelling to Hierarch Square

Travelling to Hiararch Square causes the game to crash to desktop in my game. No error message, no nothing. The game just instantly closes upon entering the loading screen to travel to the Hierarch Square. The quickdravel was initiated from the Quicktravel-point Harbor Square, or something, in Oxenfurt. The Oxenfurt, quickdravel-point in the west Harbor.
The crash could be replicated after restarting the game. Travelling from the Hierarch Square to another quicktravel-point didn't cause any problem and the bug can be easily prevented by travelling to another quicktravel-point nearby.
This is mainly a "Just so you know" Bug Report.
Graphicscard: Nvidia GTX 760
Processor: I7-4790

Verify/repair the game using Steam/Galaxy to see if that solves it. And yes, are you using mods, or have you been using them previously?

Guest 3837211

I have the same problem.

Witcher 3 Version: 1.12.1 + HoS + DLcs
Verifed game with GOGalaxy
No mods or cheats.
Windows 8.1
ATI R9 270
Processor I7

This crash only affects fast travel from Hierach Square => Oxenfurt Harbor and backwards Oxenfurt Harbor => Hierach Square​. These are the only fast travel locations affected. I tried several other fast travel points, no other show a problem (i.e. Skellige -> Oxenfurt Harbor => works, Hierach Square -> somewhere in Velen => works).

I already contacted support and sent them a savegame, unfortunately they could not reproduce it. I also sent them my crash logs.

@Amaror

Could you als please contact support (http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/) and send them a savegame (found: C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\The Witcher 3) and your crash logs (found: ...\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64 ending on .crashinfo)

This might help them to find and fix the bug.

Top Bottom