The Witcher 2 Mac On Disc?

+
The Witcher 2 Mac On Disc?

I got The Witcher Enhanced Edition for my mac on steam, and i loved it, i read the last wish and blood of elves and now i am out of witcher and i just heard that the witcher 2 came out for mac, but it is only for download, i do have an xbox, but i prefer to play these games on computer, and i am pretty sure i can convert my saved game from the witcher one, like you can do in mass effect, so are there any plans for the witcher 2 to be on disc for mac?
P.s. i dont have the best internet anymore, so i can't download it off steam

I made a few searches online and couldn't find mention of a retail version of the Witcher for Mac. I know they re-released the PC version for retail when the EE came out, but I don't think they did it with Mac.

If steam is too slow, try using GOG as a download site. I found their download speeds to be much more stable and faster. You could also always go to a internet cafe and download from there then place the files on storage.

quotTheWhiteWolfquot said:
Does GOG use a game launcher or program like steam or is it all browser based?
GOG uses a downloader or you can also use your browser but i recommend the downloader and no it is not a service at all . You can install the game whenever and however you prefer . Just visit this link and enter your steam cd-key
http://www.gog.com/en/witcher2/backup/

The file is a little too large i think, its like almost 16 gigs, which wouldn't have been a problem for me before, but I'm in a place where internet is really expensive. Can anyone compress it for me, or i would pay someone to send the installer on a disc or something, like i would pay for it on GOG but if i can just get the installer files either compressed or sent on disc so i can install it? Is that possible?

quotTheWhiteWolfquot said:
The file is a little too large i think, its like almost 16 gigs, which wouldn't have been a problem for me before, but I'm in a place where internet is really expensive. Can anyone compress it for me, or i would pay someone to send the installer on a disc or something, like i would pay for it on GOG but if i can just get the installer files either compressed or sent on disc so i can install it? Is that possible?

You're probably better off hunting down an internet cafe, or jacking someone's else wi-fi or preferably an ethernet cable.

Thats very unlikely, hmmm, this is very annoying, yet again i could just buy it for xbox, but the witcher is sooooo much cooler on computer, and with REDKit coming out soon, i don't think i will enjoy it as much, and I can't import my save, and get the ravens armour as default armour in the witcher 2 :(

Top Bottom