Maximum level points from all quests !

+
Maximum level points from all quests !

As you know when you finish a quest it gives you level points to level up...

I noticed if i decide "yes" or "no" for that specific quest to finish, it gives me less or more level points.

I want to make all the quest with the max. possible level points when i finish them.

Is there a way ? If i talk for the entire game in a positive way and helping people without money, then i get max level points from that quest ?

Or it's random, i can found this on wiki ?

CalinTM said:
As you know when you finish a quest it gives you level points to level up...

I noticed if i decide "yes" or "no" for that specific quest to finish, it gives me less or more level points.

I want to make all the quest with the max. possible level points when i finish them.

Is there a way ? If i talk for the entire game in a positive way and helping people without money, then i get max level points from that quest ?

Or it's random, i can found this on wiki ?
Try not to fail any.

There is at least one quest (and there may be others) where the way you complete the quest determines your XP reward.

Malena: 200 additional XP for letting the guards arrest her.

I believe there is a different XP reward when completing the quest "Little Sisters". It depends on the way you choose to go through this quest. For further info you can visit The Witcher Wiki BUT BEWARE OF SPOILERS.

Yes, some quests that you need to make decisions, you earn different XP. I noticed that if you are an angel on that quests, you get more XP. Now i'm playing on dark mode, it's very nice, and easy, if you know how to play it...and you have better gear too.

Top Bottom