Bullvore missing

+
Bullvore missing

Pls i dont know what to do i havent seen a bullvore in the game i am stucked there for 3days i am in loc muinne the kill 2bullvores beneath the sewers but there not there

I was playing Iorweths path and i think i did nearly all the other quests before starting this one. When I started it i had already all items, but i cant remember when I was actually fighting a bullvore. Sorry...

yes but i am in the sewers i need the bullvore brain a i have ee edition and on the place exactly on the map where they should be they are missing i didnt finish mystic river quest and still i have some main quest before the end but i need to fight them because of the brain so i am just asking if there is someone who had similar problems than me

My experience is that the bullvores no longer spawn in the Loc Muinne sewers, as of the EE.

If you are on PC, you can try this mod: http://witcher.nexusmods.com/mods/4

On Xbox 360, you may be SOL.

they are no longer spawn?what do you mean and thank you if you have ee edition you cannot meet bullvores?because a cant remember if i met one in chapter 2 so how i am able to finish the quest?

"No longer spawn" means that if you go down to the Loc Muinne sewers, to the place where bullvores appeared in the earlier versions, there are no longer any bullvores there. They just do not appear. And if you were expecting them for this quest, you will be disappointed.

On PC, you can use the mod and buy the bullvore brain from Lockhart. On Xbox 360, I don't have a useful answer for you.

aha thank you very much but it is strange?No? I have pc version but i have patch 3.2 it will wokr?and last question why did the this so how you can finish this quest?

glioma said:
aha thank you very much but it is strange?No? I have pc version but i have patch 3.2 it will wokr?and last question why did the this so how you can finish this quest?

It's a bug in the game, and has been there since the EE version (3.0). So yes, the bug exists in 3.2.
The mod that Guy mentioned is the best way of fixing it.

?and there is no patch? Its totally strange that new version EE edition and the bulvores all no more?And pls can you tell me if it is possible to see them in chapter 2 via roche path?Or its also bug in ver 3.0. Because now i see that i havent seen bullvore in the whole game just on a youtube video:-D

If you want to solve your problem, see my earlier post for the link.

This is not a problem with the game. Some of the ingredients needed to decrypt the manuscript are intentionally not found in Loc Muinne. The quest giver tells you this.

There is always a bullvore on the Roche path, in the tunnels leading into Vergen. It's in the southernmost tunnel, near where you find the Blood Sword. (On the Iorveth path, there is always a bullvore in the mines.) There may also be a bullvore in the caverns under the Kaedweni camp, but this one is not certain.

Top Bottom