Tw3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tw3

The game has been a critical and commercial success selling more than 1.7 million units for the PC version alone.

It has won fifty awards for best graphics, best adaptation or use of a license, best story, best PC game, best RPG and Game of the Year.

Yeah i love this game.............

Forum veteran
Dear time traveler,

Since you can see the fate of TW3's sales, I'm going to assume that you can also see other things. Please send me lottery numbers from the future.

Sincerely, random forum user.

TW2 EE patch is not last patch .New quest will be added... i m not sure about it.

In near future , there will be another patch released i heard it somewhere.

TW3 is will be released on in 2014/15.i m not sure about it

Can u suggest me which book should be prefer on witcher.... i have just read blood of elves and the last wish .....is there another book in english...

Those are the only two books that are commercially available in English. Times of Contempt is supposed to be published later this year; it has been much delayed.

Other books are available in fan translation; information about these is consolidated in this thread: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20967-our-community-fan-translations/

I would favor reading Sword of Destiny next; a thread that collects the fan-translated stories is here: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/the_witcher_2/fan_translation_of_the_witcher_stories_and_novels/page1

RSIK4
I don't really understand what's the point of opening such a thread, since we already have tons of thanksgiving posts around here and you're aleady posted yours at least one million of times. Now, don't get me wrong, your enthusiasm is fine... but at least avoid intentional baiting titles like "TW3", just to gather attention or reputation points. This is not how it works.

And according to forum rules and guide, you may want to serach more carefully for the appropriate thread, before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom