The Witcher - Believe

+
The Witcher - Believe

As much as I love the "Disdain and Fear" and "Hope" trailers I have to say that I wish you guys'd use this amazing track again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoBW1VLJzds

It doesn't have to be in a trailer or anything as long as you guys just use it! I remember completing the Witcher 1 EE and the unique and spectacular feeling this track gave me. I was mesmerized during the entire credits-sequence suddenly realizing that the best game I had ever played had just ended. I almost felt hollow as I realized that I wouldn't be seeing Geralt, Zoltan, Dandelion or Siegfried again for quite some time. It was beautiful and haunting and it summed up my feelings and my love for the Witcher franchise perfectly!

I love the soundtrack for AOK but to me nothing'll ever get close to the atmosphere and beauty that the soundtrack of the first game represented and delivered :)

Well there were a million little things contributing to the first game's atmposphere, and the music was one of the most inspired. The sadness of a wandering loner, weathered and hardened by a life of danger and rejection, that's what I felt in this melody. And that was before I started reading the books.

What can i say op, i agree.

Edit: Sorry op but i voted you down instead of up by mistake,

The plus sign is showing as down, can i moderators fix please by adding two pluses to op.

fchopin said:
What can i say op, i agree.

Edit: Sorry op but i voted you down instead of up by mistake,

The plus sign is showing as down, can i moderators fix please by adding two pluses to op.

No problem and thanks :D

Top Bottom