What would be your favourite Merchandise?

+
What would be your favourite Merchandise?

Hey Witches and Witchers!

What would be your favourite Products from the Witcher Merchandise, if you could create/buy it ?

For me:

- Witcher Medallion ( in different Sizes )
- Witcher Messenger Bag ( maybe in different styles, maybe like the Jackets ingame? )
- Witcher Ring/Earrings ( Wolfhead! )
- Wolfhead T-Shirt

Maybe a few more...

Whats yours?

Greetz B.

Statues
Definitely a better way to get shirts than Ebay sellers
And this is not really Merchandise but I would really like some of the old witcher comics in english.

Fisstech.

DonSwingKing said:
[...] a high quality witcher mousepad.
yes, would be nice

my special wish: a complete dice poker set, not only the dice but also a board and a dice cup; the dice and the board from wood, the cup from leather

Replica of Geralt's leather jacket/pants/gloves just the whole set, from the default of the Witcher 2 prolouge.

Forum veteran
Inflatable drowners for the pool, Demavend teddy bears with removable heads, and Foltest action figures with a "This I like... !" button. Oh, and a Roche music box that doesn't play music. You wind it up and all you hear is Roche uttering random profanities.

227 said:
Inflatable TRISS for the pool, Demavend teddy bears with removable heads, and Foltest action figures with a "This I like... !" button. Oh, and a Roche music box that doesn't play music. You wind it up and all you hear is Roche uttering random profanities.

fix'd ;-)

227 said:
Inflatable drowners for the pool, Demavend teddy bears with removable heads, and Foltest action figures with a "This I like... !" button. Oh, and a Roche music box that doesn't play music. You wind it up and all you hear is Roche uttering random profanities.
You forgot the megascope gem killer necklace :p

Forum veteran
Norlak said:
fix'd ;-)
Inflatable women are a quick way of being banned from public pools.

Um... a friend told me that. Yeah.

Norlak said:
You forgot the megascope gem killer necklace :p
So basically a diamond necklace? :)

I would like to see:

- A Witcher encyclopedia! It would be phenomenal. It should provide a detailed and informative analysis of the Witcher universe; including an introduction by Andrezj Sapwkoski & the CD Projekt team, complete character biographies, a history of the Northern Kingdoms and Nilfgaard, monsters' beastiary, a compendium of the armies and soldiers of the Northern Kingdoms, a summary of Geralt's adventures, a list of various alchemical potions,fan art, and so forth!

I would gladly pay $100 for this :)

- The Witcher saga novels (all translations)
- Artbooks
- Posters
- Lithographs
- Old Witcher comics as jaxboxdude has already mentioned: written by Maciej Parowski and Boguslaw Polch
- Playing cards

Although I'm an avid fan of the Witcher & CD Projekt, I wouldn't want to wear Witcher 2 T-shirts or related clothing. In my opinion, it'd be a waste of money for CDPR and the manufacturers.

Top Bottom