Do I need a new guide for the EE?

+
Do I need a new guide for the EE?

How relevant is the content in the player's guide that came with 'The Witcher 2: Collector's Edition' to the content put forth in the Enhanced Edition? Do I need to get a new "Enhanced Edition" guide?

I never thought you needed a guide. Or used it. You have your quest log and journal in game, that should be more than sufficient to guide you through the game. And if you still find yourself in a snag, there's always the forum. ;)

I got the game when it first came out a year ago and when the EE guide was announced I pre-ordered it right away. The walk through is pretty straight forward but it also shows you all the different ways to complete the quests and which ones are most lucrative. Its also useful for finding the best equipment, since I started using the guide I've never been hard up for orens as I never need to buy the best equipment just find it.
The best part about the guide is the insight it give you into character creation and the mechanics of the game, it really made the game even more enjoyable because it helps compress and clarify all of the systems the game throws at you. Its also way better than the guide you get with the retail copy of the game. The non enhanced edition version guide I had was outdated and didn't include any of the dlc quest or extra content and since the patches has been flat out wrong about some quests.

Top Bottom