Enahnced Edition content confusion?

+
Enahnced Edition content confusion?

I am currently on my third playthrough a few quests into chapter 1. Does any of the extra cutscenes and gameplay occur before this point in the game? Or do the extra cutscenes and gameplay happen at the end of the game? I just want to know if I need to restart the game to enjoy all the Enhanced Edition content?

Aver

Forum veteran
We don't know if old saves will work with EE so you should wait. And first part of the new content will be at the end of the chapter 1.

I'd like to know this too (I wish CDPR could answer this) since I just entered Chapter II and would not want to start all over. But I suppose I would it there was new content in Chapter I.

Personally i wouldn`t mind starting a new game which i will anyway . I wouldn`t want to miss ANY part of any detail whether it be graphical changes or the new cutscenes . I want to see all the changes the devs have given to us .

pesnator said:
We have to wait just for 2 days :) so then we will see :)
Well, even then we'd have to wait for people to play through Chapter I, assuming they even report any changes they've noticed. I don't think there would be any spoiler-factor to CDPR being able to answer this.

Tommy said:
Personally i wouldn`t mind starting a new game which i will anyway . I wouldn`t want to miss ANY part of any detail whether it be graphical changes or the new cutscenes . I want to see all the changes the devs have given to us .
I will do the same for the same reason, hell yeah

personaly , i wait for the EE for my new playtroughts ... don't know about the new quessts ... but some of the improvements/corrections could improve the experience also in chapter 1 ... i wonder about animals in the swamp , and corrected gameplay mechanics ... however my last 7 playtroughts were already Hell of an experience !!! THANK YOU cdpr Continue your great job !

merigoldsass said:
I am currently on my third playthrough a few quests into chapter 1. Does any of the extra cutscenes and gameplay occur before this point in the game? Or do the extra cutscenes and gameplay happen at the end of the game? I just want to know if I need to restart the game to enjoy all the Enhanced Edition content?

New content has been added throughout whole game actually, not only at the end of the game. So I would recommend playing from prologue :)

REDorigen said:
New content has been added throughout whole game actually, not only at the end of the game. So I would recommend playing from prologue :)

So there might be additional content (that we don't know yet) beside the 2 new quests in the 3rd act? :D
Or am I interpreting to much into it?

Daywalker30 said:
So there might be additional content (that we don't know yet) beside the 2 new quests in the 3rd act? :D
Or am I interpreting to much into it?

We did say that we're adding about 33 minutes of new movies & cutscenes throughout the game, didn't we? ;)

You'll have to see the rest for yourself I'm afraid. ;)

REDorigen said:
We did say that we're adding about 33 minutes of new movies & cutscenes throughout the game, didn't we? ;)

Yeah you did ,
but I'm still wondering if there are some more added content or whatever that explains the huge 10 gb patch .
I mean that's almost as big as the game itself

Well just one day to go, than we can see it for ourselves

Top Bottom