Where to buy Triss Merigold 2011 Polish Playboy magazine?

+
Where to buy Triss Merigold 2011 Polish Playboy magazine?

I didn't find any related topic on this so I am starting a new thread. Are we able to buy that 2011 Polish Playboy magazine featuring Triss Merigold? Because I've searched on the internet and I am unable to find it anywhere for purchase, or even any website or forum claiming it is available for purchase. Was it just a promotional thing and not actually made available to the public? Someone please let me know because I am interested in buying that magazine.

Fudge, I signed on here too late. That ebay auction is already over. :( I emailed the seller asking if he has any more copies. Every time I type in Polish Playboy Triss Merigold in ebay or amazon, I get zero results. I live in America so perhaps that could be why.
Anybody else know of someone who is selling the magazine? Preferably a new copy.

Tes96 said:
Fudge, I signed on here too late. That ebay auction is already over. :( I emailed the seller asking if he has any more copies. Every time I type in Polish Playboy Triss Merigold in ebay or amazon, I get zero results. I live in America so perhaps that could be why.
Anybody else know of someone who is selling the magazine? Preferably a new copy.

Found a CBR of the Triss pages, but not sure about the rules about posting links like that here...

Adonai- said:
Found a CBR of the Triss pages, but not sure about the rules about posting links like that here...

well in this case I don't think that is considered 'piracy' but still you should confirm with a mod if its ok to post the images (or cbr)

Adonai- said:
Well thanks for asking.
Could you send me via PM, please? I'll take a look and will listen to my coullegues opinion first.

CBR is essentially a RAR file but lets you view pictures sequentially with the right program. Generally used for comics etc. Secondchildren, PM about to be sent.

Oh, well I'm actually wanting the physical magazine. I have the jpegs saved to my hard drive. I just want the magazine as a collector's item. Unfortunately, I'm having a difficult time finding it.

I'm with Tes...I wanted a hardcopy myself for collector's purposes, but they're impossible to find...

Yeah, I get zero results when I search "triss merigold playboy" in both ebay and amazon. Why doesn't CD Projekt provide a link to purchase this magazine? I mean, did they only make like 100 copies of this issue or something?

Tes96 said:
Yeah, I get zero results when I search "triss merigold playboy" in both ebay and amazon. Why doesn't CD Projekt provide a link to purchase this magazine? I mean, did they only make like 100 copies of this issue or something?

It was release in Poland only AFAIK.

Top Bottom