Why doesn't CDPR have tech support?

+
Why doesn't CDPR have tech support?

There is no lack of people needing it, they pop up on the site daily. I've got actual tech support from the following devs:

-Egosoft
-Bioware
-Blizzard
-Ascaron - or who ever the U.S rep for Sacred is.
-Flying Wild Hog. Yes, they helped folks out with Hard Reset.

In Contrast, CDPR has never set up a tech support team. I think this is a mistake. It leaves a distinct impression when you spend $50 for a game, it won't run, and you get zero response from the people who made the game. TW2 has numerous bugs and technical issues. IMO they should have at least one or two people online for this purpose alone, but the only people I see solving problems are the the mods, who are volunteering their time and receiving nothing for their effort. The devs or other professionals should be on hand to help folks out.

You are wrong. If you enter in "Support", at the end of the page you can find "Still nothing?" and the link "Contact us".. They are very kind and fast to answer..

I would be happy to be wrong. I'll be promptly listing my issues with the game in said link. Cause it doesn't happen in the tech support forum.

Have you contact them yet? They always answer my questions.. And I have used that link many times: always fast and kind answers..

NotSlimgrin said:
I would be happy to be wrong. I'll be promptly listing my issues with the game in said link. Cause it doesn't happen in the tech support forum.

And so you should. I've always found them helpful too.

Of course, if your problem is some kind of bug report that means the game itself has to be changed, you're not going to get an instant fix. But it's still worth reporting, just to make sure they know about it and to help them gather data if they need it.

But if it's straight techie problem that doesn't need a patch, they're helpful. Just remember they haven't necessarily read all of the history in the forum posts, so be ready to tell them everything again, if this is about you being Not Slimgrin, or your 2.1 problem.

Top Bottom