Witcher Medallion for Collector Edition

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witcher Medallion for Collector Edition

All the stuff from the collector edition are really nice and taughtful (coins,dice,cards, Geralt's head).I was firmly convinced you'd include a witcher medallion to the collector edition.Everywhere in trailers you see first the wolf head, isn't it possible to give us, the (hardcore) fans that in a physical form?A medallion or a badge like thing to hang to your neck or on clothes? in a modified form like a round coin withwith an relief of the witcher symbol to avoid any injury from the spikes that form his hair and ears?Something with leds for eyes would be extremely cool ( red, blue or yellow)...i ll trade the oren for it ha ha... Fukk it ask me 20 euros more i will pay xD...Release date is 7 months from now...PSif you release it Kinect ready for Xbox360 later i ll buy it a second time

If this thread is a show of support thing, I put my vote in. I'm ready to pay too if we are given a medallion.

Indeed its a poll like thread...waiting your opinion witchersI believe the box revealing was made so soon before launch too see the reactions from fansWell this was mine :)And also i want to add that the game looks extremely promisingI started a poll with the same subject so this thread is closed and may be deleted by an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom