I just wanted to say Thank you!

+
I just wanted to say Thank you!

Thank you for this great experience. I play a lot of RPGs, usually quality stuff, so i spot the difference between a good and a bad game.Just wanted to say thanks for this game. I bought the game on its release but never played it till now. I finished it today with the elven path and it was so amazing. Great story, great gameplay. This is how an RPG should be and i think CD-Projekt deserves my acknowledgement as i am sick of publishers who make bad Games just for the money.The witcher reminded me again, why i like stories so much and RPGs all over :)Sorry for making a new post about it!

Gearwar said:
Great story, great gameplay. This is how an RPG should be and i think CD-Projekt deserves my acknowledgement as i am sick of publishers who make bad Games just for the money.The witcher reminded me again, why i like stories so much and RPGs all over :)
I think that just about everybody here feels the same way. It is a great game don`t you think ? I know on my 1st playthrough i wanted the game to end to see how it turned out but at the same time i didn`t want it to end because it was so involving. All the more reason to do another play and take a different route!And another and another

The game is really great and there is good replay value. Good to know you liked it as I did. Welcome to the community.

Gearwar said:
...I finished it today with the elven path and it was so amazing. Great story, great gameplay. This is how an RPG should be and i think CD-Projekt deserves my acknowledgement as i am sick of publishers who make bad Games just for the money.The witcher reminded me again, why i like stories so much and RPGs all over :)Sorry for making a new post about it!
Elvenpath? :) In the sheltering shade of the forestCalling calming silenceAccompanied only by the full moonThe howling of a night wolfAnd the path under my bare feet......The Elvenpath It's a Nightwish song though lyrics kinda suck further into the song, it's still good. There is still much to do in Witcher, like trying other paths, finding and finishing other side quests you missed in your first play and enjoying the forum.

Top Bottom