My preview :D

+
My preview :D

Doh, must have screwed up posting this last time, because I don't see it now :(. Anyway, i'm working through a 3 part preview of The Witcher 2 and just finished the second.Most of it wont be a revelation for anyone on these boards, but if you guys have anything I should add in the last part please speak up :DPart 1: http://travieupclose.blogspot.com/2010_09_26_archive.htmlPart 2: http://travieupclose.blogspot.com/2010_09_30_archive.htmlThanks for reading, and lemme know what you think.

Is the a leveling cap.... in the first one i leveled the hell out of my character and it kept repeating over and over....saying that i wouldnt want a cap cause im a level whore i like to max out all abilities and pretty have the character FULLY trained up rather than if you g for tht skill you dont get that one...... what do we get in the leveling process?What i mean by that is whats levelable whats changeable and where will it be taking the character

KayleWtcherdoms said:
Is the a leveling cap.... in the first one i leveled the hell out of my character and it kept repeating over and over....saying that i wouldnt want a cap cause im a level ****** i like to max out all abilities and pretty have the character FULLY trained up rather than if you g for tht skill you dont get that one...... what do we get in the leveling process?What i mean by that is whats levelable whats changeable and where will it be taking the character
You cant level up all the skills. Some choices lock out other options. Read the FAQ by szypek26. Lots of info there.

szypek26 said:
Seems it's not a type of guy that would be interested in the FAQ :p
Unfortunately busy working and taking care of kids...... =0) love the lil tikes what can i say...... But checked a few bits n bobs out myself and found what i need, yes caps are there but I'll find a way of maxing out before end of 2nd act at least i hope.Just bought myself 2 new graphics cards for sli and now im wondering..... build a new one??? or just upgrade old one...... meh prolly new and give this one to my daughter.One question though any one know what the new sign is and no i dont have time to read FAQ because like i said single father 2 kids full time job and dinners to cook...... please show some kind of compassion for those who have responsibilities thank you =0P

@Kayle_Wtcherdoms Quotes are from szypek26's unofficial FAQ:
+1 sign (means there are 6 of them)
No info on what's the new sign. It could be a sign called Heliotrop from the books which basically acts like a buffer for magical attacks.
7. What system requirements the game will have? – As for now (end of August), TW2 runs smoothly on computer with high-end CPU / GPU and 4GBs of RAM. By the date of premiere, 2 core CPU and mid-end GPU will probably be enough to run the game smoothly. It’s been also tested on laptop – with success. WARNING! These requirements are VERY approximate. More info will be available in 2011, when the optimization will begin
Also it's noted that the game is using DX9 currently but it's possible that it'll use DX10 or 11.

Top Bottom