Character Choices in TW2???

+
Character Choices in TW2???

Hi guys :) I just finished playing TW1 for the third time :p Normally i just play a game once and leave it behind. I only play it through multiple times if you can use your character in a sequel. So i wanted to ask if any of you guys knew if your moral choices and everything is gonna be ported into TW2 and have an effect on the game like in Mass Effect 2??? and like Dragon Age : Awakening also has. AND it would be a really great mechanic ;)

MasterEmil said:
Hi guys :) I just finished playing TW1 for the third time :p Normally i just play a game once and leave it behind. I only play it through multiple times if you can use your character in a sequel. So i wanted to ask if any of you guys knew if your moral choices and everything is gonna be ported into TW2 and have an effect on the game like in Mass Effect 2??? and like Dragon Age : Awakening also has. AND it would be a really great mechanic ;)
I believe you can import your save game from TW1 into TW2... And by the way, using Dragon Age as an example is a horrible idea... That game was so bad and its expansion pack even worse. The choices made in the OC were poorly represented in the Expansion Pack, being more like easter eggs than actual content. Mass Effect, on the other hand, was an awesome example.

Sorry i havent played the expansion in Dragon Age, it was just because i heard you could :) But thats cool! looking forward to it :D

Top Bottom