The Witcher Week at GameTrailers – day 2!

+
The Witcher Week at GameTrailers – day 2!

Visit GameTrailers for a
new The Witcher “Making of” video. You’ll find some new facts about the game story and watch previously unreleased game footage. Game designers tell about the basics of the game plot and how it is
related with Andrzej Sapkowskis books.
Enjoy, and don’t forget that new videos will be posted at GT everyday until the game release!

The first video was nice. Really nice. Thanks for that. :)But ...
FunkyMonk said:
You’ll find some new facts about the game story ...
... are these new facts free of spoilers? :-\

I watched the movie. Not really. It's nothing you wouldn't know already or wouldn't know after playing the game for 5 minutes.Definitely spoiler-free.

Well, I thought, that there would be no spoilers in it - why should CDPR do it any other way? -, but it's better to know. Thanks.

... listening to you doesn't make it easier to wait. And it's good to see, that you're not satisfied by just making a Witcher. I'm sure, most of us can handle the missing goodies of the CE quite fine.

As much as I would love to have the CE as long as I get the game I can live witht that :Dthe more I see on the making of TW the more I get a good feeling that this can be somthing veary big ;)

Having seen that really builds the anticipation in me, as RHUUN said above too. I just want to get the game on Friday and play iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! :D

Top Bottom