THE WEDDING Adventure BROKEN?!?!

+
THE WEDDING Adventure BROKEN?!?!

getting tired of the new adventures..... before adding those they should have been PROFESSIONALLY tested, this gives unexperienced players the thought cd projekt red made the crap....

i talked to every guest and now am at the point where ADDA is a striga and seduces me but then NOTHING happens, i talked to everyone 3 more times and waited, NOTHING!

You won't get anybody to help you if you go around trashing work that forum members made out of their love for the game.

At this point, you need to talk to the drowner.

GuyN said:
You won't get anybody to help you if you go around trashing work that forum members made out of their love for the game.

At this point, you need to talk to the drowner.

well im no beta tester, and nearly all adventures had some real issues so far.... and this as an enhanced experience...

the Drowner doesnt start a conversation, i can upload my save.

OP: you realize these are fan made modules right? They come with no warranty and are not affiliated with CD Projekt RED in any way. Some modules are included with The Witcher 1 Enhanced Edition as CDPR's acknowledgment of their fans' hard work, but these modules do not represent CDPR.

If you have technical issues report them to the original modder. Otherwise ask politely.

Volsung said:
OP: you realize these are fan made modules right? They come with no warranty and are not affiliated with CD Projekt RED in any way. Some modules are included with The Witcher 1 Enhanced Edition as CDPR's acknowledgment of their fans' hard work, but these modules do not represent CDPR.

If you have technical issues report them to the original modder. Otherwise ask politely.

yes, but it is no good promotion to include half functional modules, right too? it just sucks if you play 6 out of 7 and encounter in 3 bugs where you wasted time and cannot play further or have to restart. again, im no betatester, and i wouldnt have included them on a full tested product like the witcher 1.

here is my save game, maybe someone finds a way...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkvsw9dvab3933r/000569%20-%20Inn-569.TheWitcherSave

I ran into a similar bug, possibly the same one, where no characters had anything to say, and the plot could not progress. It's a shame because the adventure's pretty funny, but not something you want to replay a second time just to progress further, since it's all talking.

Caine1 said:
yes, but it is no good promotion to include half functional modules, right too? it just sucks if you play 6 out of 7 and encounter in 3 bugs where you wasted time and cannot play further or have to restart. again, im no betatester, and i wouldnt have included them on a full tested product like the witcher 1.

And your point is?

Caine1, at the time they were included with the game, they were the best adventures around. Bugs are just a part of the deal with user-generated content. The authors did their best, and some stamped out bugs completely. Many others have been released that are very much worth your time:

Medical Problems 1 & 2
The Crossroads
And a Curse, and Love, and Betrayal
Evil Decision
Entrapped
Merry Witchmas
Right to the Throne

Looking at your recent posts it does seem like you've had a lot of bugs and bad luck playing the official and unofficial adventures, so I can sympathize a little bit. I've even had one or two of these problems myself (no dialogue in The Wedding, the missing 5th drowner in Damn Those Swamps, final fight with Deidre in PoN is crazy hard). But you also fly off the handle because you can't win dice poker games, or beat tough opponents, or figure out that Igni can light a campfire. The adventures aren't as bad as you say.

Flixster said:
Caine1, at the time they were included with the game, they were the best adventures around. Bugs are just a part of the deal with user-generated content. The authors did their best, and some stamped out bugs completely. Many others have been released that are very much worth your time:

Medical Problems 1 & 2
The Crossroads
And a Curse, and Love, and Betrayal
Evil Decision
Entrapped
Merry Witchmas
Right to the Throne

Looking at your recent posts it does seem like you've had a lot of bugs and bad luck playing the official and unofficial adventures, so I can sympathize a little bit. I've even had one or two of these problems myself (no dialogue in The Wedding, the missing 5th drowner in Damn Those Swamps, final fight with Deidre in PoN is crazy hard). But you also fly off the handle because you can't win dice poker games, or beat tough opponents, or figure out that Igni can light a campfire. The adventures aren't as bad as you say.

i really didnt know that igni can ignite the campfire, got through the game without it thanks, missed it somehow. yes i guess bad luck a lot, and that really tickles you off if you begin new adventures and get to those and you dont wanna play again like you said... but you wanna see the end, so it's more NO fun than enjoying, and the dice game is really bad, sorry i enjoyed it 5 games but then it was the same as most luck games in games... luckily i found a cheat file ;), especially in the poker championchip where you have to win 7 times.... only a waste of time. the fistfight is sadly broken, too simple but you can act and choose your destiny.
i still love the game, it has many flaws but it'S the first entry so im confident in witcher 2, the new adventures just suck hard cause of bugs... and if you encounter them in serial then it pisses you just off and you ask yourself if you are the only one who encountered those bugs in all those years. but well if someone has a save game after having sex with the daughter in town and the wedding before or just after talking to the drowner i appreciate it! otherwise well bad luck imma begin with witcher 2 i guess ;) and wont see the endings of the adventures...

Top Bottom