Interactive Dialogue

+
Interactive Dialogue

I'm trying my way around the dialogues and so far I got a simple dialogue working (as an example, spawning Walter etc.) which starts at very beginning.
Now I'm trying to do an Interactive Dialogue, but I don't quite understand what I am supposed to do.

5. We have a couple of tabs here:
- scene script - here you write you dialogue. Add Section, dialogue options. Remember to start in input and end in output.
- starting conditions - here you put Voicetag of the player and people we’re going speak to
- actor definitions is a place where we set our actors (characters that take part in dialogue). We choose voicetags and particular templates of the speakers. Additionaly, we add individual tags (Player’s character doesn’t have to be tagged)
- dialogueset settings - here we assign scene waypoint where we plan to have the dialogue
6. After writing a dialogue, set scene waypoint on the level and tag it, e.g. dialoguearnolt.
7. Go back to the dialogueset settings. In position entity give tag of the scene waypoint that we’ve previously created. Choose the slot number from 1 to 8. This defines which way the character will be facing.

What is a scene waypoint and what am I supposed to do with it?

Attachments

• Ulotka.png
    Ulotka.png
    224 KB · Views: 89
  • Ulotka2.png
    Ulotka2.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 57
Top Bottom