Forum improvements

+
Forum improvements

Hi,

there is no 'stay logged in' function in this forum and Firefox does not seem to recognize the login form, at least it does not ask to save my password.
So I have to enter my email adress and pw every time I visit this forum and that really pisses me off.
Maybe theres a possibility to change that?

And I cannot write messages to other people.
When I click "Write message" in my friend list it seems to work first, but then I cant write anything into the text field.

A section to ask specific questions, about something in redkit , or maybe to ask why when i fast load the level to play geralt when walking around starts walking above the ground or below?

Hi,

there is no 'stay logged in' function in this forum and Firefox does not seem to recognize the login form, at least it does not ask to save my password.
So I have to enter my email adress and pw every time I visit this forum and that really pisses me off.
Maybe theres a possibility to change that?

And I cannot write messages to other people.
When I click "Write message" in my friend list it seems to work first, but then I cant write anything into the text field.
You need to click on the friend that you wish to message and wait for the page to refresh . Then your message goes in the small (single line) box at the bottom and when finished typing your message press enter .

I was about to post the same, stay logged in feature please! Also can there be another darker theme for the forum? so used to the witcher and now CP77 forums (and also most others I post on in another story) that it's funny for the eyes to see bright stuff

Top Bottom