Question regarding loading worlds.

+
Question regarding loading worlds.

Heya I'm kinda new to RedKit and I'm curious is it possible to load the worlds (not sure if this is the correct term) example Floatsam, Aedrin and etc. if i decide to use it in a mod? I would like to use these maps/worlds in my mod. Please do enlighten me ;)

Last edited:
Sure. Click on "File" and then "Open World". Now take a level from "TheWitcher2\data\levels" like l02-port (Flotsam) and open it. On the right side of Redkit you see "Scene". Rightclick on the World Icon in the scene window and choose "Load All". Now the level loads and you can explore it.

Sure. Click on "File" and then "Open World". Now take a level from "TheWitcher2\data\levels" like l02-port (Flotsam) and open it. On the right side of Redkit you see "Scene". Rightclick on the World Icon in the scene window and choose "Load All". Now the level loads and you can explore it.

Thank you very much for the reply.

Yes thank you. For those of us that are very new, as in nooooob it personally drives me nuts when tutorials start with load world then.... and I'm like, wait, what? How does one do that. So thank you.

Top Bottom