How many times did you finish Witcher 2?

+
How many times did you finish Witcher 2?

I am on my 9th playthrough right now. Playing with imported Witcher 1 save game for the first time. I still have not played on Insane difficuly, only because there is no quick-save. :p
The only other game that i have played/finished over 8 times is Dragon Age Origins. ;)

The real question is, how many more time ares you going to play it? And even that is an unanswerable question :D, such a good game you cant say :p

12 times
1 on normal
4 on dark
6 on hard
1 on insane-wasnt that hard actually if you not trying to be rambo

And the game is not actually that hard,or i just played too much

And i plan to play more in soon
But its easy to play TW2 many times cuz of great replay value and its relatively short

I ... lost count after 10, let's say. It would be really embarrassing to tell anybody how many times I played it, and I still will play it again and again till TW3. People would say I have lost my mind.

Thirty probably, half on dark mode.

Edit: I don't want to know how many times i will play Witcher 3...

I'm one of those who don't replay games that many times (because it kinda wears off and it isn't that awesome anymore, which sadly some of my favorite movies took some damage by it), so it usually is 3-7 times depending on when I played the game first time. For The Witcher 2 I played ~ 4 times I think, 2x for Enhanced Edition.

vivaxardas said:
I ... lost count after 10, let's say. It would be really embarrassing to tell anybody how many times I played it, and I still will play it again and again till TW3. People would say I have lost my mind.

Yeah,I imagine it must sound very crazy to someone who hasnt yet played it.
But Ive never played a game with such a replay value as TW2.

3 times(1 hard and 2 dark)
I once tried to beat it on insane but the Operator's gargoyles kicked my ass in Chapter 3(that was frustrating). I plan to do one more playthrough when TW3 gets released, hopefully I'll finally beat the game on insane.

geluranger said:
3 times(1 hard and 2 dark)
I once tried to beat it on insane but the Operator's gargoyles kicked my ass in Chapter 3(that was frustrating). I plan to do one more playthrough when TW3 gets released, hopefully I'll finally beat the game on insane.

Operator on Insane? Ay yay yay. Insane's just an achievement - you wanna stay out of trouble and just power through the mainquest. Picking a fight with the Operator on Insane is...Insane.

3 times, twice on Roche's path, once on Iorveth's. The first playthrough was Roche's path on hard I think, then the second was Iorveth on dark, finally Roche on dark (EE). I still haven't beaten Iorveth's path with the Enhanced Edition. I'll probably do that right before TW3.

I dont know how many times i've played it, first played it with Iorveths path was great and fantastic atmosphere in Vergen and later with Roach which i didn't like this path so much and now again i'm playing all on DARK difficulty and still will be playing it for a long long time:)

I've finished the game 3 times - once on Insane, twice on Dark.

Considering I'm the kind of guy who usually only plays an RPG once, I think that's saying a lot :p

Can't wait for Witcher 3. I'm preordering that bitch as soon as I can. Hopefully there's gonna be a collectors edition. And hopefully, that CE won't be shit and will contain some awesome *physical* goodies. Like a wolf medallion.

I want to emphasize that I want physical stuff and not digital. Just putting that out there, for the record.

FoggyFishburne said:
I've finished the game 3 times - once on Insane, twice on Dark.

Considering I'm the kind of guy who usually only plays an RPG once, I think that's saying a lot :p/>

Same here. I usually don't replay many games, only my favorite ones.

TW2 - 3 times. On my first play-through I went with Iorveth (normal mode), second time I chose Roche's path (dark mode), then on my third play-through I chose Iorveth again (dark mode). I think I'll pick Iorveth again, his path is my absolute favorite.

Top Bottom