Hottest TW2 girls?

+
Might add Margarita, the whore working at Loredo's house. The one who calls you ugly as a come-on. I always found it a shame that you can't meet her again later.

Would have liked to get to know Brigida better. There's a bit (OK, a lot) of Milla Jovovich as "Milady" de Winter in her.

Anezka is maybe the strongest female character in the game. Only Philippa and Sile are more sure of themselves, and not even Saskia gets a better speech. She has no dependence on being able to attract a man to validate herself. In a way, this makes her the most desirable woman, if not the "hottest", in the game.

But after Geralt recovered his memory of Yennefer, even Triss got demoted to "friend with benefits".

Anais? You prevert...

I forgot about Mary Lavallette. Such a brilliant character design for a brief moment in the game. I love the vengeful glare she gives the guards in the dungeon.

Triss and Saskia. Always found it a damn shame that we can't develop a romance with Saskia, but that would probably ruin some of the credubility of the story. The thirteen year old inside of me doesn't care though.

Forum veteran
No Kayran? Come on, the first thing the Kayran does is flash Geralt:

And then they spend a minute or so lunging desperately at one another while Sile cheers from the sidelines. After that, Geralt rides it all around, jumps off, shoves something inside, then it explodes to the point where it can't even move. If that's not hot, then I don't know the meaning of the word.

IceEpicX said:
-Ves
She is one of the hottest girls in the game and her personallity just makes her so much hotter.She conciders herself a soldier and hates when people treat her like a useless sex,cleaning,cooking-machine.But she is also a women,a hot one at that...

But she doesn't refuse to use her female status when Roche ask her for cath Loredo... Sorry, too much paradoxical to me ;)

Top Bottom