Please help with Letho

+
Please help with Letho

Someone please explain to me where to find saved games, and where I can put them for someone to help me.

What's the problem that you're having, because even though this is a difficult fight, it shouldn't be impossible.

My favorite tactic for this fight is Aard, fast attack to close the gap, strong attack to hit him hard, rinse and repeat. If you hit him with Aard before he can cast Quen at the beginning of the fight, you start with a big advantage.

If he blocks you, roll away before he hits. If he throws bombs, roll and run away from them. If you get hit with a critical effect (bleeding from his sword, poison or fire from bombs), cast Quen immediately to stop it.

If he casts his Quen shield, cast Yrden to immobilize him. While waiting for his Quen to come off, get behind him, then stab him in the back. This is not Marquess of Queensberry rules. This is do unto others before they do you.

If you need somebody to play this through, you can use any service that allows you to upload and download large files.

I favor Dropbox.

Wakeenyan said:
Where do I find the save files?

If disc or GOG version then saves should be in Documents>Witcher 2 >gamesaves

If steam version then Steam>userdata>your Steam ID>20920>remote

You can pick up your game with the Letho fight completed at

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sny4j2xnamggm4f/ManualSave_0006.sav

That's difficult with just 1 Vigor point. I usually have 3 by that time and can bash him with signs.

This is all good, but I really hate it when the plotline destines the player to LOSE a fight when they have so obviously kicked Letho's butt! Kayran was harder.

What level were you all at when you faced Letho? I am at level 11 now and I must be honest, it is one hard butt fight. I just think he is way more powerful then I am. I am running the game on Normal mode so it isnt like the game difficulty. I can get him half way but he always seems to kill me.

Edit: Ok I was finally able to beat him. Thanks!

What helped me a ton with this fight was Quen, rolling around, and tossing grapeshot at him. I didn't even bother to try and hit him. Managed to work out on Dark mode, so just make a bunch. Like 10-12?

Top Bottom