Adda in Enhanced Edition?

+
Adda in Enhanced Edition?

Does anyone know if, when importing a savegame for the first instalment of the witcher, something changes, such as Adda appearing if saved in the first the witcher game? Does Radovid not love his beautiful, pampered princess? XD Oh, maybe she has become again a strzyga and he does not want her to devour him XD.

I'm not sure that she appears, but there is some small dialog about her. I'm playing through with my TW1 save, and I've only two hours or so into Chapter 1, but in the Prologue, King Foltest mentions that you saved her.

Oh, truly thanks to both of you! Cdp never said that the new pc patch has been released! And because of your words, I discovered they put it online, ready for downloading! :) Thanx again!

Back in topic, I too wonder if Adda is now part of TW2's story! Let's see! :)

Ranuncolo said:
Oh, truly thanks to both of you! Cdp never said that the new pc patch has been released! And because of your words, I discovered they put it online, ready for downloading! :) Thanx again!

Back in topic, I too wonder if Adda is now part of TW2's story! Let's see! :)

I know in the stock game the default verbiage from Foltest is that that Adda is dead. If you play TW1 and save her, he says that Adda is alive thanks to Geralt. That was in the default game though. I haven't had a chance to play EE yet :(.

I'll have to see if Radovid mentions anything in act III on my current EE playthrough. I don't remember him saying anything on my previous playthroughs. You'd think he'd pay you a remark:

"Thanks for removing the curse from my politically arranged wife. She's a hottie!"
-or-
"Thanks for killing the striga, I know I wouldn't have wanted to marry that!"

On older versions, there are some differences in Radovid's dialogue in both Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 (Roche Path). I don't know if there's anything extra in EE yet :)

dragonbird said:
On older versions, there are some differences in Radovid's dialogue in both Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 (Roche Path). I don't know if there's anything extra in EE yet :)

Yep, one line in prologue, one in chapter two when the Redanian messenger comes to Henselt's camp and final when talking with Radovid. Wasn't mentioned in my ending slides...

Top Bottom