The Draug

+
The Draug

I wanted to ask if there are .xml files with creature stats that can be altered or another way to tweak his stats? The boss of this Act has a major flaw, and it's that it can be stunlocked (plus he has too few HP). If you can succefully dodge one of his charges and position yourself near his back (or use Yrden to the same effect), you can then spam strong attacks and he just stays in place, staggering, and you can take away the little HP he has (in fact I tried the fight several times and sometimes I was able to kill him in about 15 seconds if his first attack is a charge). I'm playing in Dark Mode by the way. I don't care that much about general gameplay, but if this boss were harder it would be a much more climatic moment, especially since he has an awesome design and I love the story of the curse.

Another flaw in the fight is that after the cutscene I spawned too near him, so I almost always receive a free hit from the boss.

I beated this SOB with my QVEN at maximum (enemies receive damage if attack me) and 7 vigor. He attacked to me four times and lost his shield. Then, was a very easy win. A few bombs, QUEN, recharge vigor, QUEN, etc...

Top Bottom