Harpy Contract (won't pick up traps)

+
Harpy Contract (won't pick up traps)

Hey guys,

In the Harpy contract-quest, I can only ever get them to pick up 4 traps, after that they just seem to be mad at me and ignores any traps I set for them.
Why is that???
I even tried using lures, but then they pick up only the lure and not the trap ...

This is very frustrating... :/

Where are you placing them?

There are 3 nests in the quarry, 3 nests in the cave, and 1 on a road nearby. The 3 in the cave can be hard to spot. In the cave, drop traps where random Harpies (not Celaenos) attack you.

Ohhhh...... I'm placing them in the quarry :D .. So I need to go inside the cave in the quarry and place the last 3?

Thanks for helping me out ;)

Yes. This requires you to persuade Cecil to give you the key, if you don't have it already.

Damn .. I went inside the cave with the other dwarfs and the rotfiends, this is not the dungeon I suppose :S
Aww man... Oh well, maybe I can get the key when I'm done in here..?

Vinterberg said:
Damn .. I went inside the cave with the other dwarfs and the rotfiends, this is not the dungeon I suppose :S
Aww man... Oh well, maybe I can get the key when I'm done in here..?

It's the door at the bottom of the quarry, where you already knocked out the other nests. If you pursue Philippa's quests, you'll have the opportunity to get the key from Cecil.

Thanks man, don't know what opportunity that is, but I'm heading down the quarry in a moment to see if I got it or not .. :) .. Just finished the rotfiend-quest thingie.. :)
All those dialogues - can't remember if he said anything about a key LOL

It's tied to the main quests, so you will get the quest eventually, and you'll know when you do. So don't worry too much about it for now.

GuyN said:
Where are you placing them?

There are 3 nests in the quarry, 3 nests in the cave, and 1 on a road nearby. The 3 in the cave can be hard to spot. In the cave, drop traps where random Harpies (not Celaenos) attack you.

Incidentally, you don't need to know where the nests are in order to destroy them. (This applies to both the four outside, and the three in the cave). The harpies know where they are, that's all that matters.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqwW3Qpf_2k[/media]

Top Bottom